By Wrabel - 08/06/2015 16:00 - Germany - Mainz

Spicy
Today, I received a package from Amazon. My mum smiled at me when I entered the living room, pointing to my package. She had already opened it and held back her smile. My penis pills for longer endurance just got delivered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 438
You deserved it 9 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't invite her to make a speech at your wedding...

nonsensical 26

That's when you do an Austin Powers and insist on the fact that it is not yours.

Comments

This woman clearly has no sleuthing skills what so ever. Don't most Amazon packages have the itinerary receipt on the outside of the package? If she wanted to know just look at the recipes. If you're opening the package, not only is it against the law to open mail that isn't yours, but you're just doing it to spite someone. That's shitty; sorry OP.

I'm assuming he's at least 18 years or older since he ordered them.

Not necessarily. You don't have to be a certain age to order things on the internet, in fact it's very easy to lie about your age. Still doesn't give his mother the right to go through his mail though.

numberswoman 14

WHY was she opening your mail?

Which package was she pointing at?

When you say "smiled at you", I feel an incest situation is coming up. :S

Guess you didn't have a great and concealed package.

This was one of the factors that drove me to find a way to move out from my parents' house. My dad would open every letter and every package that arrived, regardless of who it was addressed to.

Your mom opens your packages? About your package?

davek 36

You got taken in by a scam on those pills. There are also such things as condoms with a small amount of anaesthetic in, don't know if they're any good. If it's a real problem, see your doctor.