By anonymous - 18/02/2012 22:07 - United States

Today, I realized that with all the money I've spent on repairs for my iPhone through the months, I could have bought a phone that doesn't die horribly whenever I so much as give it a mean look. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 686
You deserved it 26 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get it. I dropped mine off a second story balcony. Scratched, some screen cracks, but it still worked. Do you like throw yours into the fiery pita of hell?

Then what would happen if you THREW IT ON THE GROUND! I'M AN ADULT!

Comments

And that's why I have an android

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Treat it with care op...ive had my iphone over a year without an issue

I have had my iPhone 4 for a year and a half with absolutely no problems so FMLs like this make me wonder if these people use their phones as cricket balls or something.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
alexicanaaa 7

I know right. If you have an iPhone the first thing you should do is get a case. Cause they're such thin phones they're bound to break when you drop them. I bought a defender case and it works perfectly. It even protected it from fingernail polish remover. Hahaha.

Then what would happen if you THREW IT ON THE GROUND! I'M AN ADULT!

I don't agree with this system! Yeah my phones system sucks :(

My rich friend's Android unlocks when he smiles at it. OP's iPhone does when OP gives it a mean look. The iPhone 4S has a sarcastic assistant built in. I miss the good old days, when our phones weren't so damn emotional.

*dies Not "does" My iPod is a nitpicking jerk who always feels the need to auto-correct me when I make a tiny mistake. Yet another example, to prove my point.

How the... How does it die when you look at it? I SO CONFUSE!

Not sure. When I got the first gen. iPhone I broke the screen twice, had to get it repaired four times cause it would randomly make a very loud 20min/till the battery died screeching, over a two year period. I have the iPhone 4 now and never broke the screen or had any problems. So I don't know what you are doing to yours... Is it afraid of you?

Talia_91 13

Even then if you buy apple care protection plan you don't pay for repairs unless your breaking the screen or causing water damage

op: *looks at phone meanly* Phone: MOTHER OF GOD!!! *crack poof dust* That is how it happens

If you take it back to the apple store, I believe you can exchange this one and pay around $200 to get a brand new one.

And if you're on a phone plan your retailer can just add it to your pay-plan, for like $20 extra a month. :)

Bullsh!t i dont beleive this fake post

You must have said something extremely retarded or mean. I feel terrible that I missed it.

I don't get it. I dropped mine off a second story balcony. Scratched, some screen cracks, but it still worked. Do you like throw yours into the fiery pita of hell?

I believe you meant ,"fiery pitas of hell." I'm hungry now.

Hmm? I may have. Or hell may just be one giant, delicious pita.

You need to share then, you greedy bastard.

thiscrazything 1

Mmmm..... fiery pitas taste better with jalepeno's

darien987 1

Now that youve realized this, buy a different phone

OP, You need to show the iPhone the love. The almighty iPhone senses your hatred.

thenoobftw 3

He must pray to the iPhone god to wash away his sins. Then his iPhone will be enlighten.

It's all Siri. Never ever, go against Siri.

Cool, you taught your phone to play dead. Now can you teach it to roll over?