Keep it in your pants

By bad brother - 04/10/2023 11:00

Today, my sister-in-law announced that she’s pregnant. With my kid. And the doctor thinks it might be twins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97
You deserved it 2 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Razz12901 11

hopefully your wife will get everything in a divorce.

Psst. Hey. Hey buddy. You know what would've instantly prevented this from happening? Not screwing your own brother's wife like a decent person.

Comments

Razz12901 11

hopefully your wife will get everything in a divorce.

Psst. Hey. Hey buddy. You know what would've instantly prevented this from happening? Not screwing your own brother's wife like a decent person.

You're assuming he was screwing his brother's wife like an arsehole, when it's just as possible he was screwing his wife's sister like an arsehole.

his user name is 'bad brother ' and he doesn't mention a wife. you do the math....

Congratulations! You will now have 2 genetic reminders of what pieces of Sith you and SIL are.

headlock95 3

BIL* Girls can’t get each other pregnant 😅

???.... could be his brother's wife or his wife's sister.....

You truly make me sick. You are a piece of shit!!!

DirtySalamander 9

I thought you meant your son knocked her up.

YDI. You were ******* someone else's wife? Both you and her are arseholes and you deserve getting dumped.

If you and your brother have the same parents, your DNA will likely be nearly identical. If you and your sister-in-law can keep your mouths shut, you might get away with it.

Best case scenario: it’s a surrogacy agreement he wanted to back out of and it’s too late. In pretty much any other scenario, he’s an asshole.