By Username - 09/07/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my wife is such a bitch normally, she's actually nicer when she is on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 505
You deserved it 8 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that puts an interesting twist on things...maybe she bleeds out some of the 'bitch cells'.

Hmm, yeah, your life sucks. But you are the one who decided to marry her, so, if her character always was like this, than you also deserve it. If she has changed through time, well, maybe it's time to save your marriage. Go talk to your wife, there might be a reason why she is acting like a bitch. If comunicating doesn't work, you could think about a divorce. Things aren't going well if you call your own wife a bitch, even if she acts like one.

Comments

Well that puts an interesting twist on things...maybe she bleeds out some of the 'bitch cells'.

today, wife realized I had called her a bitch on FML. She wasnt on her period. FML

LolMoqz 10

Maybe she's nicer because she's happy she isn't pregnant.

hang in there!!only about 60+ years to go!!

lol maybe she used to be a guy so her fake period makes her not moody

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
12dcevin 5

pretty sure I just saw that girl on google

that girl's boobs are fake an disgusting.

67- read his profile, explains it all, he was on google, fell in love with her and set her as his picture, and probably named her Palmeshia

But I didnt find her on Google....it was Playboy xD

Thumbs this down if your gay And up for booobies

I prefer to thumb you down for retardedness.

Hmm, yeah, your life sucks. But you are the one who decided to marry her, so, if her character always was like this, than you also deserve it. If she has changed through time, well, maybe it's time to save your marriage. Go talk to your wife, there might be a reason why she is acting like a bitch. If comunicating doesn't work, you could think about a divorce. Things aren't going well if you call your own wife a bitch, even if she acts like one.

I Hate when people try to make so much of a fml. it's just a littlle story to make people smile, he didn't come on here for advice.

But I still give it. If you put a story on the internet where you call your own wife a bitch, than there's something wrong. Besides, FML would be pretty boring if the only comments existed out 'lol', 'you should dump her' or 'funny story, bro'. Some people like to be serious, and we are allowed to do so.

maybe he proposed during her period.

This is good advice. And BTW I like your gas mask hahaha.

please learn to use then & than correctly when posting replies/advice....ie: I went to the store THEN something happened. My life is different THAN yours. NOT "If something is wrong THAN you need to talk to her". I know they sound alike but they're not interchangeable in English grammar. lol

hellbilly205 17

You forgot to capital the 'L' after the period -- and many other things. People really do dislike grammar snobs.

50- You did not capitalize the "p" in "please", and you did not put a comma after "alike" in your sentence. If you are going to correct someone's grammar, try practicing grammar for your own good. I was too occupied actually READING the comment to notice any grammatical errors.

lassetob 0

lolumadbro? cuz if ur not, u wil b cuz uv tis

86 - No, I am not mad, but I am sure you choked on an ugly stick.

Who cares. I think the people above have demonstrated that they don't care. So why aggravate the situation?

chocomilk82 0

a woman nicer on her period? is that even possible?!

yes of corce it is people are all diferent eaven on this

a_nutritionist 10

oh please tell me english is your 3rd language...

leprechaun23 15

maybe she likes bleeding out her ******

well I'm exactly the same on my period but definitely not nicer!

Then that's definately NOT the same.... On a side note... my picture is my face when I stare at your picture. Mehehehe.....

MaryJane232323 9

..I'm way nicer.. and for some reason I start cleaning the house and help people..ew..

MaryJane232323 9

..I'm way nicer.. and for some reason I start cleaning the house and help people..ew..

note stay away from girls that are mean and nice 3 days out of the month. And no white close

I think I'm nicer in my because I get my cramps before hand so I am able to relax during it.

jingoes 3

ya one of my teammates is like that. she literally is only nice to me/gets along with me when she's on her period

heartbrakej 0

good point! it's just her bitchy reaction back dude.

5, EXACTLY what I expected a idiot to say, to blame the OP.

Wow, that's weird. Take advantage of it?

if she's bleeding he can't get laid sir

TalkinSmack 6

atleast u get a week of niceness

jayAZ 3

Hahahaha, greatest comment!

NightTenshi 0

I've never even met a woman in real life that is actually bitchy during their period. I'm starting to wonder if it's something Hollywood dramatizes.

You can come visit me if you'd like. Unfortunately my period just ended a few days ago. I most certainly turn into a chocolate devouring bitch.

I have altho the things she bitched about were so outta left field it was more funny then annoying

TraceCase_ 19

Makes sense to me. Every woman is different and being on your period is annoying but the worst of it is during PMS which does stand for PRE menstrual syndrome.

stephy2lee 2

I usually get kinda whiny. very rarely do I get mad but If i do I usually apologize to my bf cuz I notice I'm being lame haha

is it not understandable to be a little cranky when your in constant pain and can't do anything fun for a week AND everyone with a penis is looking to call you a bitch and give you a hard time?? your super emotional and can't control it, just like men can't control the pain they feel when they get kicked in the balls.

I am the biggest bitch in the world when I'm on my period. my family literally just buys me chocolate and leaves me alone.

skyttlz 32

Yes it is. I'm the same all month, on or off.

I don't think physical pain correlates exactly the same as emotional pain...

yes I mean when a woman gets their period u can get really bad cramps and it hurts a whole lot so all the guys out there should be nice to their girlfriend or wife!