By Username - 09/07/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my wife is such a bitch normally, she's actually nicer when she is on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 506
You deserved it 8 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that puts an interesting twist on things...maybe she bleeds out some of the 'bitch cells'.

Hmm, yeah, your life sucks. But you are the one who decided to marry her, so, if her character always was like this, than you also deserve it. If she has changed through time, well, maybe it's time to save your marriage. Go talk to your wife, there might be a reason why she is acting like a bitch. If comunicating doesn't work, you could think about a divorce. Things aren't going well if you call your own wife a bitch, even if she acts like one.

Comments

TaylorTotsYumm 10
TaylorTotsYumm 10

PRE menstrual syndrome. So she's pissed off BEFORE her period.

ImTotallyAsian 0

There was a girl who tasted her period blood!!!!! She said it tasted good!!! Eww

WOW dude lay down some law shit! i doubt any girl would like a soft man, no dirty mark intened grow a pair son u know what i mean

maybe being her husband, find out why she is such a bitch, there may be something really bothering her, she may have depression or something. you never know, this may be a two way street, maybe you have something to do with the problem. if there isnt a real reason why she is the way she is,then move on before shit gets ugly.

chocomilk82 0

wow you just put a whole new spin on this

haha! im guessing she wasnt always a bitch or else the op wouldnt have married her in the first place, it just totally amazes me that he is married to her yet he cannot find out what his wifes problem is and do something about it.

Oh gosh that sucks. I feel so bad for you. I hope you find a way to brake this curse.

Talk to her about this. Remember that communication is the key. Just don't call her a bitch if you want your balls to remain attached to your body.

yup, that's like courting death, especially when she already owns you

itchy_arse 0

I can be pretty bitchy too when I'm on my period :p

you totally deserve it for staying with such a bitch.