By chacha - 28/11/2009 18:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that I'm a sleepwalker and for the past week, that dream where I was giving my roommate a blowjob was real. He just pretended it never happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 529
You deserved it 5 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mykehawke 0

you can be my roommate anytime 

Comments

OP has to be a guy. There's no real FML otherwise. (Of course, there's no real FML to the vast majority of postings to FML, so who knows?) Hope the fact that he likes to suck dick didn't cum as a cumplete slurprise to him....

wait. so your a man doing a ******* to your roomie who's also a he, ryt? is he gay or just simply allowing it coz he can't find a girl.

there's totally an fml if it's a girl... unless every girl likes sucking dick in their sleep...

I would beat the living holy **** outta my room mate if he didn't tell me, then I would clean my hands, mouth, ass for 2 weeks strait(unless the OP was a girl bur then it would just depend if the guys hot or not)

If he was pretending it never happened, how is this a FML? Have you been WANTING to give him a *******?

arioch_fml 20

Because after the first time it happened, he should have stopped the Op. Pretending it didn't happen? It means he wanted it to keep happening. That's the only reason to not tell Op about it.

and that had to be a girl OP. No straight or gay guy would have pretended nothing happened if his male roommate was blowing him at night. he would have beat the shit out of him if he was straight or cum on to him later if he was gay (see what I did there?)

just wondering, you've been subconsciously wanting to give him a head?

cowgirlabm 0

your right that is an FML its bad enough if your a girl but if u were a guy the next long hard thing my mouth would touch would be a loaded rifle barell