By fmal - 07/05/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, I realized my wedding ring was missing. Turns out, my son had taken it to give to a girl he likes in the second grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 274
You deserved it 8 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try keeping it in a safe place. Or wearing it.

DownUndah 0

YES!!!!!! THATS BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Comments

thats not a FML, thats adorable. hes what 6 or 7? its adorable.

ohh thats adorable, just call the mom and get it back or something but you son is soo sweet

alex_vik 0

Second grade? You're lucky if you can still teach him that he shouldn't be dating until he understands it and not to take shit that isn't his and give it to someone he doesn't even know.

peaceloveamala 0

i literally said aw when i first read this(:

silverx10 0

Aye, you wouldn't have this problem if you kept it on your finger where it belongs.

Why aren't you wearing it like you're supposed to?

PierreChaqueJour 0

That's sooooooo cute!!!! Now get it back :) And honestly, I don't think the OP did ANYTHING wrong here other than not tell this kid to stay away from her stuff. Is she supposed to wear her ring to bed, in a bath, doing dishes, or any multitude of other things that would require taking off a valuable piece of jewelry? It comes off sometimes. Also, the poor kid didn't know any better. It's a good learning experience not to steal stuff for women, but come on, a little boy being so sweet as to give a girl a ring as early as 2nd grade? That's a Hallmark moment right there!

Melodyfire 0

cute.... but cmon people not everyone wears their wedding ring! my mom takes it off for showers, sleeping, washing dishes, etc. my stepmom has sensitive skin and can only wear it every now and then. i take mine off for showers and playing drums. u dont have to wear it all the time...