By Anonymous - 24/10/2013 21:26 - Canada - Calgary

Spicy
Today, I realized I have erectile dysfunction while drunk, and premature ejaculation while sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 942
You deserved it 6 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know if mixing Viagra with alcohol is a good idea.

Comments

Yet another guy in search of "the prefect buzz"... not drunk, but not sober either!

Just be really good at oral, and the girl won't care. Especially if you're just hooking up. Seriously.

Practice self restraint. Contrary to the person who told you to stop jerking it as much, doing it more and holding off climax for as long as you can will probably do you much better. That helped someone I know, and the only other person I know with this problem doesn't ********** full stop.

#120 (continued). Also, becoming more 'worldly' with the gender you're attracted to might also help if it's to do with nerves or extreme-arousal, as might thinking of different thoughts than the job at hand. Don't mix alcohol and viagra unless you're okay with the possibility of death.

#121. If all else fails see a sex therapist. Also it's a pretty common issue; and if it's of any consolation, back in primal times you had an evolutionary advantage of spreading your seed as quickly as possible. Go you!

#122. Oh and if you smoke weed that might just be aggravating the problem - makes sex feel better and increases arousal for many people, haha.