Rollercoaster ride

By Anonymous - 28/09/2019 06:00 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I had had sex while sober for the first time in years. It was really awkward, bumpy, and I kept on apologizing for being so terrible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 995
You deserved it 1 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're just as terrible when you're drunk, but don't have the manners to apologize for how crappy your sex game is.

You would probably be less terrible if you didn't apologize over and over.

Comments

You would probably be less terrible if you didn't apologize over and over.

TrashlifeKaylala 12

Some people are just sexually awkward. No shame. If they finish it doesnt matter lol

WeirdUS 29

Except it can kill the mood and prevent many from wanting to do it again. lol if you are that clumsy chances are it stopped quick/and or they didn't cum. Being that awkward isn't generally cute in the bedroom and not sexy.

You're just as terrible when you're drunk, but don't have the manners to apologize for how crappy your sex game is.

Cheer up. You shouldn't feel so self-conscious. You were very likely more bumpy and awkward before you were sober. You were just too inebriated to notice or care. Good on the girl for having a better time - just hold off on the apologizing repeatedly. That can make things more awkward.

WeirdUS 29

Um.. the fact you need to be high or drunk to have sex is also a problem. If you were that bad sober imagine what you were like otherwise? Not looking good no matter what.

Just keep practicing and congratulations on your sobriety.

Nhayaa 21

Yeah, men always think they're some god of sex when they're drunk. Truth is brutal.

Matt Richard Conklin 6

I might have something to putb you back ontop!