By TeaRex__ - 21/03/2017 14:38

Today, a child complimented me by telling me that I look like a potato. The good kind of potato. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 085
You deserved it 637

TeaRex__ tells us more.

TeaRex__ 23

Hi OP here, I don't know why it's showing me as male, I'm very much a female, a potato female apparently.. But I'll just add a bit more context to a very random situation, the kid who said it is one of my pupils (12 years old), she often says her random thought out loude, although this is one of the most random things she's ever said to me. She couldn't tell what kind of potato is the good kind, just that I looked like it. Some of the suggestions in the comments here is absolutely hilarious and great possible candidates for the good looking potato.

Top comments

Really, is there any BAD kind of potato?

A friend once told me about the time her brother got drunk and told a girl 'Your eyes are like a buffalo's, but in a good way.'

Comments

Because you're full of bacon bits and butter?

morningmonster 18

This is exactly what I thought on reading this one. There's only one kinda of good potato and that's fried.

Really, is there any BAD kind of potato?

scottie96 1

Really did not expect to find a DW comment here XD I snorted too much! "If I'm ever in need of advice from a psychotic potato dwarf you'll be the first to know!" Ahh classic Eleventh. XD

As someone who plays Final Fantasy XIV, I find this amusing. Because the adorable childlike race has been nicknamed "potato".

A friend once told me about the time her brother got drunk and told a girl 'Your eyes are like a buffalo's, but in a good way.'

LegitTorture 18

Potato chips have good shapes. The good ones lol