By Anonymous - 24/10/2013 21:26 - Canada - Calgary

Spicy
Today, I realized I have erectile dysfunction while drunk, and premature ejaculation while sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 942
You deserved it 6 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know if mixing Viagra with alcohol is a good idea.

Comments

Congratulations, you join 38% of American males between the ages of 18 to 43.

I just noticed that you are Canadian, you joined 78% of Canadian males between the ages of 16 to 75.

Maybe some meds will help? You should get that checked out...

lil_mars 1

A lot of men cannot get an erection while drunk -- i.e., "whiskeydick." As for the premature ejaculation... Well, there are tips and tricks to avoid that (Google it). &There are pills for more severe cases. Anyway, sorry OP :/

Maybe some meds will help? You should get that checked out...

This does not have to be a big problem. First, relax and be confident. Insecurity is unattractive. Next get really good at oral and using your hands. If you give a woman a FANTASTIC ****** with your hands or mouth AND THEN slide inside and cum quickly, Im sure she wont be disappointed. Just say you were really excited by her ****** and practice you stamina in the meantime. Even if a guy can't get hard AT ALL doesn't mean he can't get a woman (or man) off. Don't be affraid to use toys either. I use a vibrator on my wife. Whatever it takes to get her there.

Maybe some meds will help? You should get that checked out...

My ex had both of those problems....while sober.

Shandra78 9

There's a new lidocaine based spray for premature ejaculation, it's currently outselling Viagra. Clearly, you are not alone. And a couple hints, a sober guy with patience and good tongue technique is better than some twit who takes viagra, while drunk, then can't get it back down again. That's just tedious for her. Anything you 'learned' from watching **** is a complete waste of time, yours and hers.

best of both worlds sorta drunl but sober enough to remember you should not drive! (i'm tipsy at the moment by the way)