By DLS - 18/02/2010 18:05 - United States

Today, I realised I know the map on World of Warcraft better than the map of my own country. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 253
You deserved it 44 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you live in Monaco or The Vatican that's to be expected.

actually WoWs map is quite detailed... there is a lot going on... however I also know WoWs map better than our country's... simply because I never look at an atlas but I see WoW everyday... and yes I have a life... I simply enjoy gaming

Comments

If Americans are so dumb then how do we occupy the most sucessful and most powerful nation in the history of the world? Riddle me that you jealous SOB's.

Purplemnn by the look of your pic, your fat so stop bitching.

It's worse when you can give directions to tje nearest reagent vendor but not the nearest 7-11.

Really as long as you know how to limit your playing time, WoW is no different than any other video game. I'm not saying there aren't people out there who DO fit the "WoW stereotype", but the majority of the people I play with are spouses and parents themselves who do know that family and real life comes first. There are people I've met that I would never have guessed they play WoW because they lead a very social life and there are people that I can tell from across the room are "WoW nerds". I myself love WoW but I also know how to limit my time online and get out in the real world.

world of warcraft sucks idk how ppl play that all day

Shadow_Phantom 26

Your spelling sucks; I don't know how you can look at it all day.

to 138 I started playing it and hated it. maybe you have trouble with girls but don't become another 45 year old man who lives alone wishing he was someone else. take the challenge of real life.