By Anonymous - 30/11/2010 15:23 - United States

Today, I lied when my therapist asked why I preferred Tuesday morning appointments. It's actually because World of Warcraft is down for regularly scheduled maintenance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 750
You deserved it 37 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why lie to your therapist? They can't help you if you don't tell them the truth. Also, if you want to play that game, then fair play, but when you can't tear yourself away in such a way (especially for something like this), then you might want to play a little less.

Comments

TheDrifter 23

That's not sad it's bloody epic. Get OCD treatment during the only time your obsession is unavailable? Amazing time management strategy.

DudeImBetter 0

every Tuesday world of Warcraft is down, that must suck if you're addicted to world of Warcraft.

How is it OCD? It's just smart isn't...

I hope you aren't Alliance. If so, that should be why you go to a therapist in the first place.

i dunno, horde seem to be losing alot in bg...

this FML is obviously a fake. girls don't play WoW.

Marvin_Android 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Ryryz 0

Yet, this seems like something I would do if I needed a therapist. Good time management skills OP. I applaud you!

Horde all the way! and 95, maybe people use World of Warcraft and other fantasy games to escape from the harsh reality of real life, not make another crap life. thus why they are fantasy and not realistic.

Ryryz 0

^ They know what they are talking about. *thumbs up*

lol horde suck on my server alterac mountains lol my guild pawnerates lil hordeys look me up legit grafarion- guild vodka hollas by the way op Tuesdays suck donkey nuts

lol i'n my server we pawnerates the hordeys ne an my guil prot warrior grafarion- vodka legit op suck on Tuesdays anyways and i guess moderator is a horde lover as well cause they moderated my last comment which was same as top yo moderator learn what expression of free speech means when u moderate this For the Alliance

wanna keep moderating bitch I'll keep trolling

I can see why you need therapy o.o.... have you guys already gone over you're addiction problem??

if youre playing so often that you schedule appointments around a computer game, then it would probably do you some good to share this with your therapist instead of hiding it !

Asynja 4

Aw, love the name, worpletingers are so ugly they're adorable.

Why lie to your therapist? They can't help you if you don't tell them the truth. Also, if you want to play that game, then fair play, but when you can't tear yourself away in such a way (especially for something like this), then you might want to play a little less.

rbkhockey33 0

Why would you feel the need to say that to her? That was completely unnecessary.

42 why are you so ******* rude? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Cinn I think your gorges :).

goodlike_fml 0

Oh and your not? I don't see you on your profile pic. And don't you have anything better to than making fun of peoples pics WHEN both of you trips don't have one??

WorkThatButt 2

I actually think she looks great :/ What's wrong with her? .. #64 and #42, Talk with better language please, if you don't like the way she looks then keep it to yourself, while others will see the beauty in her.. Your mothers did a lousy job..

I'm gonna be the first to call troll here. Not the woman... the other two posters. Thought I'd clear that up, yeah.

rbkhockey and goodlike - You two really decided to come here and have your first comment be a nastygram to one of the most respected commenters here? Not the smoothest move, shit stains. Since you find Cinn so unattractive, you're obviously made for each other. Why don't you go suck each other off before diving headfirst into a puddle. I hate feeding trolls, and I hate both of you for making me do that. Assholes.

Shame you can't slay trolls on FML like you can Orcs in WoW... Oh well, I suppose the mods can in their own little way. But I missed what they said! I kinda want to know now that it's been moderated... But thanks guys. :)

Wow, aren't you a cool guy. Everyone wants to be like you I bet.

go back and tell him that. therapy won't help you if you are dishonest