By enderw - / Tuesday 16 June 2009 17:22 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Guairdean  |  0

File a complaint with internal affairs and demand a written apology. Whatever you do, don't call his supervisor. It'll be swept under the rug, you will be labeled as a pervert in the "official" paperwork, and you will the officer will hunt down reasons to ticket you.

Loading data…