By enderw - 16/06/2009 17:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I picked up my 17 years old daughter after a late night movie in down town and got pulled over by a cop. He questioned us for a solicitation. I told the cop that she was my daughter but he said "so you are the daddy" and laughed. Good to know that my daughter looks like a ho and I a perv. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 103
You deserved it 6 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randomdude1234 0

A lot of cops are idiots. Not saying that there aren't good ones but a lot of them are idiots.

WTF? Or maybe the cop just has a dirty mind XD

Comments

ehh, this FML would have been better without the last sentence. FYL!!!

123sploosh 0

dont call your daughter a hoe

bollywood_rocks 0

Uh, he didn't. Who in their right mind will call their daughter a piece of garden/farm tool? :)

em0_AzNcHiKK_12 0

my mom...or shall i and everyone who knows her say: one great ray of sunshine...a BURNING ray of sunshinex(

emptyxXbliss 0

Well, it's possible she wasn't dressed slutty and just was wearing a lot of jewelry or something of that sort. People assume jewelry equals ho even though they don't make like any money... Though she still would've had to be wearing a lot of make-up. You kinda deserve it.

funsize003 0

pshhh hahah. --> you should have held up a few bucks, winked at the officer, and said "a cheap one too" and sped off. would have been ******* HILARIOUS.

bollywood_rocks 0

I'm pretty sure the following arrest won't be. The cop may arrest him for eluding a police officer.

thelarkscaw 0

daughter was probably dressed like a ******* ho.

That... is just wrong. I hope you got his badge number.

While the cop's intentions were professional, his reaction to the OP telling him that the girl is his daughter was not. I would have filed a complaint, because it was completely unnecessary.

The cop is the one who was out of line. I said "you deserved it" because you were ashamed of your daughter over it instead of thinking the cop was a jerk. I'm glad you're not my dad. Heaven forbid a woman wear what she wants without being shamed and treated like a prostitute for it.

Please I'm a woman and I'll be the first one to admit that most girls dress like ***** nowadays. I went to a show and in the audience saw a girl who couldn't be more than 12 whose shorts barely stuck out from under her shirt. That is just not appropriate. I wish for the days where I could buy a pair of shorts that hit me at mid thigh. I haven't worn shorts in years because they don't sell them at a descent length anymore. Now I don't know how this girl was dressed but going by how most girls today, especially girls going downtown (you should see downtown Orlando at night), I can see how the cop might have come to his conclusion. But he shouldn't have been ashamed of his daughter he should have been ashamed of himself for not parenting her.

jem1991 0

maybe you are exaggerating a little? they sell plenty of shorts/skirts in plenty of stores that sell mid-thigh or longer length.. ive seen them.

bollywood_rocks 0

Agreed but I'd be putting the blame on the parent for not getting appropriate clothing for her not the stores for not making them. I have seen 9yr olds who wear shorter shorts than I do(although the "shortest" I own is a capri for working out. I never wear shorts.

The cops will think anything if they see something suspicious happening. You must realize though that everything is suspicious to a cop though.