By enderw - 16/06/2009 17:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I picked up my 17 years old daughter after a late night movie in down town and got pulled over by a cop. He questioned us for a solicitation. I told the cop that she was my daughter but he said "so you are the daddy" and laughed. Good to know that my daughter looks like a ho and I a perv. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 102
You deserved it 6 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randomdude1234 0

A lot of cops are idiots. Not saying that there aren't good ones but a lot of them are idiots.

WTF? Or maybe the cop just has a dirty mind XD

Comments

what a jerk, dont worry about it. he probably has no life anyway

You know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;D

black4wolf 0

YDI for letting you daughter dress like a ho

Yeah I agree. While it was out of line for him to call you her "daddy" it's still your fault for letting your daughter keep disrespecting herself and dressing like a ho so she can be even more of an object that she already is by default for being a girl.

Its not his fault , most girls don't care what their parents think about the ways they dress and some girls don't listen. So in the end it really comes down to her decision and the fact that the cop was an idiot

What's it matter how she dresses? And when it comes down to it, parents opinions really don't and shouldn't matter with their childrens clothing

bollywood_rocks 0

If I'm buying the clothes, it better make a difference to their asses or they'll have to buy it with their money which unless they're working IS STILL MY MONEY(allowance and such). That's why I am the parent; if they like you don't like it, they can get their own house,pay their own bills, change their names and do whatever they want but as long as they are under my roof, eating my food they better do what the **** I tell them to do. Same goes for kids "with no privacy". Get your own place and you'll have your privacy/

I feel terribly bad for your kids. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they are all brainwashed little kids, or secretely hate you and are planning to leave you at 16. BTW: A Father/mother-Son/Daughter relationship is A RELATIONSHIP. Relationships need respect from both sides, even if one is the dominant one. For example, your boss is the one who pays you and gets you the money you earn (This is in the possibility that the kids earn their allowance), and he doesn't tell you what to eat, what to bring for lunch at work, what to buy with your money. Seriously, consider putting your kids up for adoption, or at least buy a parenting book or two. Yeah, you should buy two.

ur lying. nobody would call there daughter a hoe

First of all, yes they would because I've witnessed it before. Second, he didn't call her daughter a ho - he said a cop thought she LOOKED like one. Third, it's spelled you're*, their*, and ho*.

Cherrybomb11 0

Exactly, people do call their kids s***, it's called a broken home and how could he be lying? have you seen the way cops act, and how some girls dress? it makes perfect sense, and i'm surprised we don't here more about this kind of slip up

seriously, my mom says i dress like a hooker...

em0_AzNcHiKK_12 0

w0w... my own mom calls me a hoe... but i rarely even go out of the house. because she thinks that one step out the door ima get raped or some shit like that...x(

*sigh*... that's disgusting. I'm glad they let people of such excellent moral standards and intellect into law enforcement.

@ #9 and #14 - The frick? How on earth do you know how she dressed? You have no clue what she looked like or was wearing, so shut it. The young woman might have just looked older than seventeen. I'm seventeen, and I know that I look much older than that, and therefore people get confused and often don't believe me. How dare you be so judgmental. Seriously. Go cry about your own life.

idratherbewrestl 0

shut up haha! Your probably a minor too

she said she was 17, therefore a minor....

Someone doesn't look like a ho because of the age they look, they look like a ho because of how they dress and quite possibly the 7 pounds of makeup paint roller-ed onto their face. Obviously she was wearing something or doing something that rendered the opinion of her being a ho.

Because a girl wearing casual clothing leaning into a car window couldn't be considered as much a prostitute as the thirty year old in short shorts wearing a ton of make-up. If it was dark, the girl probably leaning in the window complaining about how it is much to early to leave, and a possibly nice looking car, what would you think? When I was thirteen a cop rolled up next to me after my dad stopped in the van to toss me the house keys while I was walking the dog to ask if I had almost been abducted. Kids being talked to by a person in a car and girls leaning in windows are things cops are meant to look out for. This cop stepped over the line, but there are red flags.

Maybe you should shut up, she's right.

@ 57 - Although I understand your point (and you do make a good one), I believe there are too many probably's in your reasoning for it to be terribly sound. However, I appreciate your point of view. =) @ 45 - Looking older, however, does add to ho-ishness. For example, many people call young celebrities ****** and hos (hoes?), and then immediately point out how old they look compared to how old they actually are. There's definitely a connection. And there's no "obviously" about this at all. The OP never said that the officer said "Wow, sir. Your daughter looks like a ho. You should fix that." The OP is just assuming that's what the officer was thinking and added that for extra comedic effect.

yeah it's definitely the way she would dress, not her age. some women look smarter and more mature when they're younger than they look, depends on how they act and dress

rayrayy_fml 0

@45 - Or maybe it was as simple as...it was late (ie. the "late night movie") and a young, probably moderately attractive girl got in the car with an older gentleman. The cop's been out there for hours, bored, and he sees something that could be soliciting. He cracked a joke because he felt silly when he found it was innocent. Seriously, you guys are a little eager to judge. :/

flex_able 0

nail on the head lol your right

# 19, DncrHap is so right. So many people here jump to extreem conclusions just so they can 'say something'. It's another FML that doesn't give enough facts of the circumstances to really evaluate coherently. It sounds like the cop was bored, pulled over a random car and was making 'small talk' as he evaluated the situation. Cops deal with a different sampling of people than the rest of us, so they have a different sense of humor. Doesn't sound like a valid FML to me, just life as we know it. No ticket, no body-cavity-search, no FML.

It's not about naturally looking older. Why do people criticize Miley Cyrus? It's because she has been trying to look and act like a 25-year-old ever since she was a tiny 14-year-old. It's about the revealing outfits, overprocessed body, and overdramatic makeup.

TheRealEllieSan 9

But in your profile you say your 20, it's really stupid to lie to prove a point, especially when your point is irrelevant and the lie is easily found out.

#169 ...Its also stupid to accuse somebody of lying about their age without paying any mind to the date/year they posted their comment! She WAS 17 in 09!...major fail on your part! :P

That sucks...that that cop sounds like an asshole x(. FYL, but for future reference, stop letting your daughter dress like a **** (that is, if that's how she was dressed during the incident).

bluedoll 1

So....did you finally convince him that she IS your daughter? And who else but me is excited about the new reply feature???

CyclonePsycho 1

*completely abuses new feature* I love this site. :D

Love it! And I love the thumbs up/down system even more.

yes, its MUCH easier than going back 20 comments when someone "replies" to a comment.

can we reply to a reply?!?? Lets find out... (this is a reply to # 38)

Me too! The reply and the thumbs up/down rocks!

Did you look "pimped" out? I know. That was my sad attempt at doing those awesome pun things.