By soawkward - 26/01/2012 19:09 - Canada

Today, I passed out in the shower with my boyfriend. He just left me there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 020
You deserved it 5 138

Same thing different taste

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

What is it with some guys these days, why did chivalry have to die, can't we go back to when people actually gave a shit about each other?!

Hey I still believe in chivalry. Don't lump us all into one

KiddNYC1O 20
quite_bored 9

But that means I would have to stop caring about myself! Where's the fun in that?

TheDrifter 23

I'd have to say the first NOW gender discrimination lawsuit was the death knell of chivalry as a societal norm. These days I expect women to either stop and stare at me or call me a creep for things like holding doors or giving up a seat on the bus.

GoW_Chick 14

I didn't lump you all into one I said some, and I think it's rather sweet when a guy would hold a door open, pull out a chair for me and stuff like that, but the world has changed so much that you can't try and help just out of common curiosity without someone thinking you might do something bad to them, or want something out of it, and that bugs me.

So then why say guys? Because its women who accuse us of sexual harassment for something as little as pulling out a chair, or snap at us an call us sexist.

GoW_Chick 14

I said guys because OP's boyfriend is a guy, and was going off that with asshole boyfriends, but I do apologize I should have said people, because girls can be just as bad in relationships.

Wow some people read way too far into that. Also chivalry is most commonly used as referring to a male treating a woman properly. I highly doubt she was critiquing only men seeing as she did say "people caring about each other". Don't be so quick to overly defend the male gender when it's not required.

We still have chivalry back home... However under ghdaffi's rule women were below men..

Hypocrite, women's want to be treated equally but also want to get preferred treatment over men.

Why did you even pass out? I dont see how someone just passes out in the shower..

I feel like I'm going to pass out in shower sometimes when it gets too hot. Could've been any number of reasons really..

When I was pregnant with my first kid I passed out in the shower, pretty common.

Capt_Awesome137 0

Maybe the shower sex was so good, she passed out from pleasure.

marissamay25 3

I've passed out in the shower due to lack of Suger, my eye site went black I couldn't breath and my boyfriend said I was hitting my legs against the tub, he tried saving me but I slipped through his arms lol. And he slapped me like 3 times to wake me up I didn't feel a thing

Your k, s, and o keys seem to be stuck. You may want to get that checked out.

flockz 19

no doc you got it wrong. kaybaby is trying to tell OP what concoction to make so she won't pass out. she's saying to broo(brew) that(the potion she's about to mention) suckksss(this took me a while to decipher but i think kaybaby means these ingredients: straws for the 'suck', koalas for the extra 'k', and snakes because they go sssssss). then to top it off she tells us to toss in a lol(little old lady)!! how sick is that?? let me go get my cauldron.

Now I know where my Translation Engine is. Just make sure you clean it before you give it back.

flockz 19

it's a great little doohicky huh? i wish i had my own so i could understand "modern text lingo" so i don't feel awkward in social situations.

After he had his way with you too I bet. How does that make you feel? :/

drlove78843 6

What a jerk, if both of you are young then you should teach him to be more responsible. If you guys are not teens then dump his ass.

boyfriend : so, today , I was trying to make love to my woman when she fell alseep! I was greatly upset by this but did not want her to wake up and have her be even angrier, as she can be somewhat of a **** when woken . so i then decided to shave my pubes In my boredom and create a mustache which i then glued to her upper lip . man is she gonna be pissed when she gets off her phone and looks in the mirror !!!