Charming

By Alice - 24/10/2012 16:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I passed out while I was with my boyfriend in his garden. I woke up on the concrete just outside his house. Apparently, he'd tried to carry me in, but because he was too weak, he gave up and went to watch TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 369
You deserved it 3 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that's the kind of man every girl wants! One who can carry her two feet an then gives up...woo...

I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn't dive in Wouldn't bow down Gravity hurts You made it so sweet Till I woke up on On the concrete

Comments

Now that's the kind of man every girl wants! One who can carry her two feet an then gives up...woo...

kbtoyz69 9

I don't think you passed out. More like slipped into a coma if you didn't wake up from all that.

I know a little German! 3 said, "I (word I dont know) your name". I guess you guys could've just used google translate but whatever!

By whatever made her randomly pass out you dumb @!#%@#%.

I think she's using that as slang for fell asleep. "Dumb %#^**#$@"

I'm pretty sure she went to sleep on purpose or by choice not by something

I'm pretty sure if she had fallen asleep, she would have just said so.

^ you've never used the phrase "Passed out?" "Hey dude, I'm sorry I was gonna come drink and kick it with you guys but I passed out." That's a pretty common phrase to say.

Your boyfriend is a terrible human being. People don't just pass out for no reason and they shouldn't be left alone, certainly not to watch television. I'm so sorry, OP. You seem to have chosen to be with a completely apathetic moron who doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Withhold sex until he apologises.

Overreaction much? Sure it was a douche move by OP's boyfriend but you make it seem like he used her as a shield in an armed robbery. He might just be an idiot who didn't know he was potentially endangering her.

#5 hahaha what an all around stupid statement. The withhold sex until he apologies part really made me laugh

No, he didn't use her as a human shield. But when a loved one randomly collapses, and you go watch tv? That's not just being stupid. Even my dog would freak out and run for help if that happened. Not only is the bf a jerk ,there's a good chance he has a pretty serious disability in there too.

LiterOfCola 16
bonsaiboy26 1

For everyone who left negative remarks I suppose you would be equally as weak and leave your significant others right in front of the door as well. Pathetic. That's an all around tool of a move there. And op should be upset until e apologizes.

flyninja17 1

Men like to do everything while watching some form of television.

iliketomoveit123 10

I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn't dive in Wouldn't bow down Gravity hurts You made it so sweet Till I woke up on On the concrete

olpally 32

Good song reference to this fml, love it! Lol :)

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm wide awake, my boyfriend ditch my ass. I'm on the garden floor.

unknown_user5566 26

Next time you two get "frisky", stop halfway through and go watch TV. When he inevitably asks you why you stopped, you can kindly remind him that he left you outside while you were passed out. What an ass.

whiteboy896 9

Damn leaving him blue balled that is a painful revenge right there.... But it sounds like this dick deserves it for just leaving her there for who knows how long.