By I don't condome that, babe - 24/07/2014 20:51 - United States - Lutz

Today, I overheard my boyfriend saying to his friends, "I never knew what real contraception was until I saw Laura's face." I'm Laura. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 695
You deserved it 4 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like real contraception is his attitude.

That's rude! You should confront him. But as a general rule. Don't date boys who think it's cool to be mean to you for their friends. They're not worth it.

Comments

Time to shave his head in his sleep! You didn't deserve that, Laura. He's a duecebag who should always call his girlfriend beautiful.

blissfully_me 16

Sounds like you had a lucky escape.

I'm pretty sure he saw your face before he became your boyfriend. Why would you date someone if you thought they were ugly and didn't find them sexually attractive? Do you have money or what?

Axel5238 29

Some guys are awful and will date someone because it's an option and they are just in it for the sex. They'll do it and say horrible things behind the girl's back that really show how terrible they are. It's horrible that it's become more common look on the net sites like this kinda,but worse that the guys say a lot worse and do worse than what's posted here.

You can be emotionally attracted to someone but not physically attracted to them, then the person's looks grow on you

shannly00 11

There could be a possibility that he's talking about a different Laura.. Just confront him about it, no need in hiding it, it'll just piss you off more.

You should ask him ask him about it. Maybe it was someone else who said it, and you mistook his voice. Maybe he was talking about a different Laura; Laura's a pretty common name. Or maybe, I'm just spitballing here, but maybe he meant that the first time he saw you, he immediately went out to buy contraceptives because you're just so darn attractive. I doubt he would talk about you like that if he's your boyfriend.

And you don't think there's a slight chance you may have mis-overheard him? Sounds like the oddest thing for someone to say otherwise.

CurlyQute 17
mylittlesecrets 1

Your boyfriend isn't going to "SUDDENLY" decide that your ugly.

Dump him, that douchebag isn't worth your time nor attention

Drop him. Sounds like a terrible boyfriend based on the shit he talks to his friends about you.