By Anonymous - 08/04/2009 10:26 - United States

Today, I made the mistake of sneezing in front of a hyper religious customer, who for ten minutes blamed the incident of shifting weather patterns that signaled the return of Jesus, who was as she explained, upset about the abortion rates in America and President Obama. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 921
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Y'know, I'm Christian, and I love Jesus, and all that... But I just can't stand people like that...ugh

perfectwinds 0

Haha I love hyper religious customers. When one found out I was pregnant she literally reached across the desk, grabbed my head, and said "GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY!" really loud. I couldn't stop laughing after she left.

Comments

#33... The Scopes Trial is over. Go die in a cave, where you belong. This reminds me of the Lewis Black line: "Fossils are the handiwork of the Devil". Does anyone remember that? lol

everyone knows that global warming and all these shifts in global weather patterns are due to the disappearance of pirates from the world.

omg you TOTALLY deserved that. You should never sneeze. It's all your fault! Just kidding! I voted " I agree, your life is f***ed" bless you! *hands you a tissue*

Obama is the beast given power by the dragon (serpent) Oprah. Every time you sneeze Obama aborts a fetus and Oprah eats a child.

Number 33, I just feel the need to correct a couple of misconceptions that you seem to have. 1. - Tax dollars are not used to either encourage or pay for abortions. Ever. Period. 2. - The theory of evolution is not by any means a "liberal agenda." It is a scientific theory that has been taught in schools since my grandfather was in grammar school. Oh - and most "liberals" have no problem with religious students being excused from science classes that cover that particular theory. Sorry, I know this is not a political board or anything, it just bothers me a lot when false information gets around.

and why didn't you kick her in a the face?

MiriamSingsLoud 0

#58, you're right about evolution. And up until a few weeks ago, you were right about taxpayer money and abortion. Obama recently reversed that, at least as it applies to money used internationally (the Mexico City policy). But yeah, what a nutcase. I'm a Christian but I don't understand those who see signs of the apocalypse everywhere. Focus on leading a good life and stop wishing doom on people!

#6, I agree, I hate how people stereotype us all because of some total nutjobs :o LOL @ #56!

I love our president. Is the person you were talking to not American? (from the way you referred to it). But yeah, that's weird. And I'm Catholic, but I'm a liberal and yet I'm pro-life, so..

Oh damn. And to be fair, Obama doesn't kiss babies. He eats them then vomits Wii's.... which Oprah puts under every chair to give away. EVERYONE GETS A WII FOR THEIR BABIES!!!