By Anonymous - 08/04/2009 10:26 - United States

Today, I made the mistake of sneezing in front of a hyper religious customer, who for ten minutes blamed the incident of shifting weather patterns that signaled the return of Jesus, who was as she explained, upset about the abortion rates in America and President Obama. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 921
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Y'know, I'm Christian, and I love Jesus, and all that... But I just can't stand people like that...ugh

perfectwinds 0

Haha I love hyper religious customers. When one found out I was pregnant she literally reached across the desk, grabbed my head, and said "GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY!" really loud. I couldn't stop laughing after she left.

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

#63& 75: you guys are computer nerds with no lifes. FYL! and that lady was psycho. Im a baptist, and I just find people like this off the deep end. lll conversate about God and whats believed but theres a time and place. AND LOGIC. and she didnt have it. but to each her own.... that was her theory. but yeah, FHL.

bella_brasil 0

and ... how is she shoving religious down her throat !? .. she simply said something.

87. It's a little overboard to spout uncommon, deluded beliefs while in a public place to someone you do not know/have never met. It's not simply saying something.

Oh and 46, I totally agree. Religion sucks.

bella_brasil 0

Lol it is around here for some reason..I live in CT and me personally dont find it a big deal when someone says stuff like this.

what, she never heard of demon dust? allergies, helloooo!

elfuzzo 0

All Christians are retarded. Seriously. Shut up, you guys.