By oops - 14/08/2014 21:54 - United States

Today, I made fun of a girl singing passionately along to a song on her radio while in traffic next to me. She decided that her chocolate milkshake would make a good addition to my brand new seat covers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 092
You deserved it 81 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whatever happened to minding ones own business ? If you don't like her singing, fair enough, but ydi for being an ass about it

I guess her milkshake didn't bring you to her yard ..

Comments

She over reacted, but you're a dick. What could you possibly gain from making fun of others?

ostfaiz 18

YDI, Time to clean her Milkshake over your covers..lol

Garnetshaddow 30
trellz17 19

So everyone's gonna act like they've never made fun of someone before? The FML community is being a hypocrite again. What that woman did was vandalism!

There's making fun of someone...Then there's making fun of someone right in front of them

leeloo900 9

I know right? People are such hypocrites. I make fun of bad singers all the time and people who have no talent thinking they have talent. ridiculous.

grogers311 20

Sounds like #45 thinks she's the best singer in the world - I bet you're amazing!

leeloo900 9

Nope. But at least I don't do Things for attention :P

who says they think they have talent? I sing along to my songs while I'm on my own, I don't think I have talent, I'm a terrible singer, but guess what? I like the song and I'll sing along if I want to

temmera 16

Who said she's doing it for attention? Please tell us how you found out that the girl singing in her car was doing it for attention. I would love to see the proof.

grogers311 20

Lol you've made 72 posts on this thread, but at least you "don't do things for attention" lmao and you're calling everyone else a hypocrite haha I love it!

leeloo900 9

I couldn't have made 72 posts on this FML. Learn to count sometime.

leeloo900 9

She was singing "passionately" probably using hand motions and stuff like a retard. That shall get you made fun of. So OP did so.

grogers311 20

...aaaaand they're still coming

trellz17 19

#34 people get made fun of all the time, it's something you can't control. But you can control whether you want to break the law or not.

temmera 16

#76: Using hand motions and stuff like a retard? You really are a bitch aren't you?

DrownedMyFish 18

You can also control whether you make fun of someone or not. It would have never happened if OP decided to keep his thoughts to himself. They both could have acted differently. Moral of the story: Don't make fun of people if you don't want them to react.

trellz17 19

No the moral is that not everything deserves a negative reaction. Which is what's wrong with the world today.

grogers311 20

Because making fun of someone for simply enjoying themselves is not a negative reaction... Good point!

acerredrum 23

Yes I have made fun of someone and you know what? I regret it because I was young and being an asshole. Just because a lot of people do something does not make it dickish, it is even worse that OP made fun of her to where she could hear it. That is called being a bully and should not be defended, I hope OP learned his lesson.

Brightbulb 39

The way I see it, people are going to make fun of other people but there are just something's one shouldn't. I see making fun of someone singing in their car/jamming out as being pretty much identical to making fun if your neighbour playing barbies with his young daughter through their living room window. It's her space and she wasn't doing shit wrong or disruptive.

RedPillSucks 31

True that her response was excessive, but OP was being a jerk.

I make fun of strangers all the time, just not to their face. You don't need to make a stranger feel bad about themselves, that's just rude, but if you do it for your own enjoyment there isn't a problem with it.

Just because we've done it before doesn't make it better. It doesn't make it justified. But we've learned, and we know better.

you heard her singing talent.. ahe saw your brand new seats... tit for tat..

skittyskatbrat 19

Asshole...brand new seat covers... anyone else want to bet he's driving some sort of sports car? Nice guys can drive a sports car. Assholes almost exclusively drive sports cars when young. When older, they go for beemers.

derpina72 23

Like you've never sung passionately to a song before!

I understand if you didn't like her singing, but making fun of her wasn't the way to go.

reminds me of the time someone made fun of my voice acting so i threw my slurpee at him. Don't want shit thrown/dumped on you? dont be an ass !

leeloo900 9

Haha typical butthurt reaction.

You should have rolled up the windows.

Seriously, it sounds like OP had his windows down and had a whole conversation with this girl. If you don't like it, roll your windows up.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

I got as far as "I made fun of a girl" before clicking YDI.

Because he made fun of a girl or because he made fun of someone in general?