By oops - 14/08/2014 21:54 - United States

Today, I made fun of a girl singing passionately along to a song on her radio while in traffic next to me. She decided that her chocolate milkshake would make a good addition to my brand new seat covers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 092
You deserved it 81 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whatever happened to minding ones own business ? If you don't like her singing, fair enough, but ydi for being an ass about it

I guess her milkshake didn't bring you to her yard ..

Comments

To the people saying he deserved it... Yes, making fun of her was a dick move. But did she have to reply by damaging his belongings? If someone I have never seen in my life and probably never will says something stupid or embarassing to me, I try to counter with a snappy or equally mean comment, but I will NOT punch him or her, set his car on fire or break his glasses. I am a nurse and today was one of those days when you barely find the time to eat or even to drink something, especially because one bitch of a patient was using the bell as her personal entertainment system. She rang 3 to 4 times every 15 minutes, asking for shit like lowering or raising the bedhead for maybe 3 cm, changing the tv channel, complaining that her sparkling water was "not sparkly enough" and one time she even claimed, smirking, that she accidently rang the bell while holding the damn thing still in her hand. And all while the station was full of people with real problems, wandering goomers with dementia and one person going into cardiac arrest. Finally another nurse jumped in for me, telling bitch-patient to give it a break, since I was not even able to drink or eat something. Bitch-patient smiled at her and then said "Well, he is fat enough anyway!" So now my question to all those "YDI" folks, what should I have done with her, hm? Piss on her? Set her bed on fire? Empty the bedpan of her roommare over her heat? Hey, she had it coming, right?

You might be a jerk Op, but I doubt you deserve a shake thrown at you. I think if the roles were reversed it would be considered assault

Op might be a jerk but if the roles were reversed, this would be considered assault.

The girl should have known people could see or hear her, so being made fun of wouldn't be that weird. Who the **** throws milkshakes at people anyway?

If you wanted to make fun in the privacy of your car that's fine, but when you actually go out of your way to make sure a stranger knows you are mocking them, you deserve whatever they throw at you.

Wow, more "you deserved it" votes than someone getting shouted at by their boss for using Comic Sans. This, my friends, emphasizes why bullying is bad.

YDI, be considerate next time and mind your own business