By SiaJoy - 07/07/2015 06:00 - United States - Augusta

Today, a very intoxicated man came in to my workplace and bought 50 dollars worth of yogurt, talked about the fact that he shouldn't have to wear pants in public, then threw up all over the register. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 143
You deserved it 1 806

SiaJoy tells us more.

OP here, I love all of the comments you have written :D I didn't think this would get published. But to answer some questions the puke did get all over my shirt, the man apologized to me before stumbling out of the store, and my boss let me leave early. I did not have to clean anything but myself. Maintenance took care of it and they shut down the register for a while to take of it. Thanks for the comments guys :D any questions feel free to message me.

Top comments

Comments

I would be pretty excited to meet a burned spy named Michael Weston.

You dont have to .. That drunken guy already reacted well in front of OP

OP, if you're reading this please follow up. This sounds really interesting

I bet it is strawberry yogurt with both artificial and natural strawberry flavor. Yummy.

I'm glad it was handled that way. I know it sucks, but it just gets alil depressing seeing how insane people get about punishing each other. Especially in the comments. Jail would have been insanely harsh for what he did, which is being a drunk idiot. It happens, no need to possibly ruin someone's life over it.

tylermt1999 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mds9986 24

He can take his pants off to clean up his mess!

Drunk people are always making the world a much more interesting place.