By oops - 14/08/2014 21:54 - United States

Today, I made fun of a girl singing passionately along to a song on her radio while in traffic next to me. She decided that her chocolate milkshake would make a good addition to my brand new seat covers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 092
You deserved it 81 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whatever happened to minding ones own business ? If you don't like her singing, fair enough, but ydi for being an ass about it

I guess her milkshake didn't bring you to her yard ..

Comments

I bet those seat covers were ugly anyways, like your personality.

You've never sang at the top of your lungs in your car? Don't judge.. Everyone sings in the car "passionately"

And people laugh at people sometimes, it's life

139- yes, but only because those people are assholes. That doesn't mean the rest of us should have to put up with your abuse just because you think it's funny.

Being laughed at isn't necessarily abuse- no matter how many people claim it is. If it was, then "America's Funniest Home Videos" would not exist.

Do you honestly expect to get sympathy from this FML? Asshole.

I would have done the exact same thing, OP... maybe not wasted a milkshake but an equally inconvenient reaction would be justified regardless.

Your propic is what the girl looked like just before OP got a face-full of shake.

Aviaf 9

She has passion. What do you have?

I_Am_Melanie 15

A milkshake thrown in his car.

Aviaf 9

Ah the punch line. There he is. In fact, this guy deserves a punch...line

RedPillSucks 31

how come everyone assumes op is a guy?

I do it anyways. And if people stare then it must mean they want me to sing louder so i do :)

You're a jackass, OP. I hope it doesn't wash out.

leeloo900 9

wow thats so messed up. Not your fault she was acting a fool in the car instead of focusing on the road. I'd write her license plate down and report her.

temmera 16

No, it's not OP's fault for the other driver's singing, but it is his or hers fault that he or she made fun of the other driver for singing passionately. If you ask me OP got his or hers just desserts.

They were stopped in traffic next to each other though. Neither of them could move, even if they wanted to, so she probably started singing to pass the time...Also, I don't know where you're you're from, but if you were to take down someone's license plate and report them for singing in their car here, they'd more than likely laugh their asses off and tell you to get out for wasting their time

leeloo900 9

I'd report her for vandalism to property. That girl singing in the car was probably a shitty singer hence why Op made fun of her. Throwing objects at someone elses car is a nono. Not Ops fault she's a bad singer.

...But you just said above you'd report her for not paying attention to the road, haha. Plus, just because someone is a passionate singer doesn't mean she's bad. She may have looked ridiculous and looked like she probably thought she was in a Broadway musical, but that doesn't mean she's bad vocally. Moral of the story, the OP is an asshat for making fun of her RIGHT BESIDE HER WHERE SHE COULD SEE/HEAR, instead of being a normal person and laughing his/her ass off when she drove on...

leeloo900 9

If you're a bad singer expect to be made fun of. A singer like, let's say Ariana Grande won't get made fun of. She's talented. The girl in the FML obviously isn't.

Quote the FML where it says she's bad/not talented please...

leeloo900 9

She got made fun of. Of course she was singing badly. She sucked. Since bitches hate hearing the truth, her response was to throw the milkshake at OP. Typical butthurt behavior.

Even if she was singing badly, OP was being a dick about it. If I'm singing badly IN MY OWN CAR then no, I don't expect strangers who should be minding their own damn business to be douchebags about it. OP deserved this one.

Or maybe she got made fun of because she looked silly as she was singing loudly and was probably using hand movements/gestures whilst singing...Like people who PASSIONATELY sing usually do. And correct answer to my question is the words "bad", "talentless", "sucked" and other such words were NOT used in this FML...

leeloo900 9

Well, the girl in the FML asked for it. Making a total fool outta herself. OP didnt deserve getting his seats damaged because of some untalented stupid bitch who thinks she sings like Mariah carey.

You're making up the story as you go along now hahah Mariah Carey, nor any other artist, has not even been mentioned in this FML. The milkshake thing was a bit OTT to be fair, a simple flipping of the bird would have sufficed, but none the less, he did deserve what was coming to him and whatever the girl seemed fit to get her own back. Regardless if she was a crap singer or not. The OP should mind his own business in future.

temmera 16

#44: You sound a bit bitter. Did someone make fun of you for your awful singing and tell you that you sounded like a really bad version of Mariah Carey? Is this FML bringing back bad memories for you? Do you regret not being able to throw a milkshake at that asshole who made fun of you, so you're taking out your anger on the brave girl that did? Or are you an asshole that got a milkshake thrown at you for making fun of someone who sounded like a dying cat and you didn't get to get your revenge, so your hoping the girl who threw her milkshake will get into some kind of legal trouble, so you'll feel like you got some justice after all this time? If so you really need to get over it.

leeloo900 9

Well not OPs fault the girl in the FML was an untanlented attention seeking fool. She asked to get made fun of. She knows she's wrong but since most people hate hearing the truth, she threw a milkshake at the OP. I don't understand why everyone sides with the girl. Most of you are acting like you never made fun of someone. Hypocrites.

leeloo900 9

Nope. Never got a milkshake thrown at me. Never got made fun of. Nice assumptions there. At least I don't do things for attention like the girl in the FML

temmera 16

Who said she was doing it to get attention? She was singing in her car like most people do. You're the one who decided to jump to the assumptions claiming she's a bad singer who thinks she's the next Mariah Carey and she's doing it for attention. Would you please point out where in the FML does it say any of those things? Oh, also, going as far as calling her a bitch is funny for you to say because the only one here who seems like a real bitch is you and quite a bitter one.

Oh no, I've made fun of people before, it's human nature. The only difference here is that I never make fun of someone right IN FRONT of them so shit like this doesn't happen to me!

leeloo900 9

The girl was singing "passionately" in the car. Like who does that? The chick thought she was A talented singer or something. Looking like a fool smh haha

Me and my mother sing passionately in the car to Beyoncé and we KNOW we're no Beyoncé, nor can we sing like her...It's called ENJOYING MUSIC! Were you in the car with the girl? How do you know she was acting like a "fool"? Are you the said girl in the FML?

temmera 16

#58: For lack of a better term you just sound like one of those mean girl who gets jealous easily, so they do anything and everything in there power to tear down whoever there competition is. Also, have you ever heard of singing like no one is listening and dancing like no one is watching? If you look like a fool in the process who cares as long as you are enjoying yourself? You sound like one of those people who will be too afraid to do anything just because you're not perfect at it. Not saying you are one of those people but you sound like one.

temmera 16

Just noticed I used the wrong there in my rant. I meant their not there. Sorry FML community.

Considering "leeloo"s frequent use of the b word and other kind of awful gendered slurs I wouldn't be surprised if it's some guy with a misleading profile coming here from some MRA site tryna find any way he can to tear down women tbh

Who does that? People who enjoy singing and want to pass their time in a pleasant way because they are stuck in traffic. Is her passion any less of her passion just because someone is looking at her enjoying herself? How in the hell does watching someone enjoying themselves means the only reason they are doing so is for attention? Even if the OP was forced to hear her singing the least he/she could have done was ask her politely to sing more quietly or roll up the windows.

leeloo900 9

What's MRA? I wouldn't know. Nice assumption buddy. Butthurts make me laugh.

I love to sing my heart out. even though im completely tone deaf. Its the best!

Hmm. I think she kinda over reacted. I would have flipped you the bird and drove off.

I personally wouldn't have the courage to throw a milkshake for fear of being reported but kudos to this girl for having the ovaries to pull through with a response good enough to teach that jerk a lesson

I agree, I wouldn't have thrown the milkshake. I wouldn't have felt comfortable damaging someone's property like that. He definitely is a jerk and deserved some sort of punishment, but the milkshake is a bit much. However he still deserved it because you shouldn't make fun of someone and on top of it you never know how crazy/angry someone might get and they may do something much worse to you.