By icanunderstand - 10/07/2009 12:50 - Russian Federation

Today, I'm studying abroad in Russia, and I lost my keys to my dorm room. In the office I asked for a spare and she spoke really fast so I couldn't hear her. Assuming I don't speak Russian, she gets on the phone and calls maintenance saying, "There is this ugly girl about to cry... come fix it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 203
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SilverXeno 0

In Soviet Russia, you don't lose keys. KEYS LOSE YOU!

WFMS 0

you should of said " the ugly girl can hear you" in Russian to her

Comments

chocoLIFE_fml 2

that is sucks, it happened to my Japanese American friend haha, my parents were the ones that supose she did know the Japanese.

fancycake 0

You "really need" the job? You've only been laid off a month. Try six months. Or try never being able to get a job in the first place.

I would've said "don't call me ugly" in fluent Russian. that would have been enough to make her feel embarassed

I am pretty sure she said "strannaya"(strange) not "strashnaya"(ugly) they sound simular.. i don't think she would say "yrodlivaya"(ugly) or "nekrasivaya"(not pretty) it just doesn't make sense... it would sound just kinda weird in russian at least.

Не, фраза "тут одна уродина ключ потеряла и..." - вполне нормально звучит, просто слово "уродина" не несет особой смысловой наргузки, поэтому не должна переводиться.

lizka 0

аа спасибо тепреь вот не так уж странно звучит

skullbuster 0

Я просто хотел бы знать, сколько людей будет вырезать и вставить эту информацию в онлайн-переводчик? Я просто похитили, по крайней мере одну минуту своей жизни - FYL! Онлайн переводчики сосать хотя.

zrhcrx 0

The same thing has happened to me a couple of times in Germany. My family is from there so I speak fluently, but when I first get there I have to adjust to how fast they speak. They assume I don't speak German and insult me...next time feel free to tear them a new ass hole, they probably wont do it to anyone again.

skullbuster 0

But putting this bitch behind the counter in her place isn't going to change the fact that OP is ugly. OP should go ahead and focus her efforts on a makeover, that'll show that desk *****!

we're supposed to believe what, you asked her for the key in english? clearly if you asked in russian she would know you spoke russian. idiot.

russian is cool looking when written and one of the most beautiful languages when spoken. that and urdu. :]

THAT'S when you say, "The ugly girl can hear you." in Russian. ;)

eto ne ochen' nice, no vsetaki ne znau, ya by nebyla porzhena