By icanunderstand - 10/07/2009 12:50 - Russian Federation

Today, I'm studying abroad in Russia, and I lost my keys to my dorm room. In the office I asked for a spare and she spoke really fast so I couldn't hear her. Assuming I don't speak Russian, she gets on the phone and calls maintenance saying, "There is this ugly girl about to cry... come fix it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 203
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SilverXeno 0

In Soviet Russia, you don't lose keys. KEYS LOSE YOU!

WFMS 0

you should of said " the ugly girl can hear you" in Russian to her

Comments

quiddity 0

Stop being racist against Russians! Damn. Russia is not some kind of land for evil hideous people. It is a country, like any other, and you have no right to act like your nationality is somehow better. Every country has good and bad people. How about instead of shaming your own country by insulting Russia, you make your country look good by avoiding the racist remarks? Thanks.

Ugh, does every fml have to turn into a serious debate about racism or something...sigh...but to be honest, how many fmls have there been that basically said "somebody thinks im ugly, fml".

Andriuxa 1

hey everyone saying shit about Russia/Russians Поцелуйте мой зад, a потом пойдите на хуй суки

Ughh, i'm so jealous i want to study in Russia i just have a passion for the country and the language i envy you

are you native russian? you might have misenterpreted what she said, and while there is probably no doubt that it was something negative , it is possible that she wasnt referring to your appearance. Either way, teachers and school staff get payed like crap in russia, maybe she was taking it out needlessly on you :/ or maybe its just because she identified you as a "western" foreigner. f.x. she could be saying: "тут одна дура потеряла ключи, и вот вот заплачет. Реши проблему пожалуйста"

I would jump that bitch. Similar situations used to happen at the restaurant I used to work at. My managers would assume the mostly Hispanic busers didn't speak English, so they would say terrible things about them right in front of them and the result? They stopped doing their jobs.

cryssycakesx3 22

you'd jump someone? just because you're ugly?

that lady should be fired. what a bitch.

fmylife_hardcore 0

It's mean, I know. But the way she says it sounds kind of adorable. XD I have issues. And I think it's cause she doesn't know what to do. You don't deserve it :/

snegfml 0

"She spoke really fast so I couldn't hear her" ? No, what happened was; she spoke Russian at a NORMAL pace and you couldn't UNDERSTAND her. Sorry, but YDI for not knowing the language well enough yet. It's only expected that if you can't understand/speak very well the language of the country you live in, then you will be talked about. As if this happens more in Russia than other countries. Yeah right. Sorry. Learn Russian.