By icanunderstand - 10/07/2009 12:50 - Russian Federation

Today, I'm studying abroad in Russia, and I lost my keys to my dorm room. In the office I asked for a spare and she spoke really fast so I couldn't hear her. Assuming I don't speak Russian, she gets on the phone and calls maintenance saying, "There is this ugly girl about to cry... come fix it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 203
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SilverXeno 0

In Soviet Russia, you don't lose keys. KEYS LOSE YOU!

WFMS 0

you should of said " the ugly girl can hear you" in Russian to her

Comments

im Russian living in America and I'm an asshole... lets review why. Since American chick's love my accent im always getting hit on, me opening my mouth is enough to get a girl wet. Considering the fact that most hot girls like guys who are assholes i began acting and dressing like a total douche. Now im going out with our highschool's prom queen.... life is good when your a russian asshole :)

hahahaha, life is good because you're dating a prom queen? High schoolers are so cute. You do realize that when you get closer to the real world or even college you're going to be one in a sea of douchebags. Enjoy it while it lasts, no one cares about that shit.

twist_n_shout 0

DISCLAIMER: this self-proclaimed douche bag is in no way a good representative of what Russian people are really like!

notlovingit 0

ha well im sorry but u know how we russian girls are: HOT so she's used to it.... ))

ILoveJace01 0

I would've said something back to her in Russian.

so many russians on this site is niiiice

# 85 u are pretty funny, i just got it lol!!! wish u wrote it in better russian ; )

I hope every single one of you creeps who said "you deserve it for being ugly" consider that you WILL get old someday. And people will consider you ugly.

While that might be true, how do you know the OP is not 18? If you are ugly at 18, then you will be D-Double Ugly at 50.

I was assuming the OP is young, since she is a student. And she probably isn't ugly, either. And you're a dick. But you will get old.

You did not know until today that you were ugly?

No one gets fired in Russia. You get shot, or have plutonium sprayed on your salad.

Well, that comment really is a bit too far fetched, despite what I said below.