By BlazefireSaber - 07/07/2015 03:59 - United States - Norfolk

Today, I'm sitting in the ER with a broken finger, all because I beat my little brother in a Wii game. He ran over and twisted my finger, saying, "Now how are you going to beat me, cunt?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 517
You deserved it 2 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you answer with "with my unbroken fist"?

19990231 29

You still won the most important victory. Never forget it.

Comments

I would have grabbed that little shit and broken every one of his fingers.

Daelynn_17 19

Someone would have gotten slapped really hard. Really fast... And by someone I'm mean that little Crap cake you call brother.

Was the game Call of Duty? 'Cause that sounds like fairly typical Call of Duty gamer.

cadillacgal79 32

You can't play COD on the Wii, my guess is it was Mariokart.

Wanna bet. Look up Call of Duty and see what you find.

really #58? My ex and all the other Wii owners will disagree with you.

TypeOneDiabetic 4

Should have responded by saying "Like this!" and punching him in the face.

Attacksloth 33

That's when you stand up and yell I'M BIGGER THAN YOU, I'M HIGHER IN THE FEWWWWWD CHAIN! GIT! IN! MAH! BELLEEEEHHHH! ... and punt him out the door.

I know two brothers playing and one beat the other one. He got mad and took the game away so no one would play. It's only a game.

I would urge you to, if your brother is of age file a police report to scare him because that is not okay. If your brother is still a teeny bopper get him a therapist and make your parents punish him until he's in college because that is not okay!

Almost what I was thinking, except I'd advise OP to press criminal charges regardless of his age. Having grown up with two siblings myself I realize that siblings will sometimes get physically violent with one another, but breaking a bone is extreme and should be taken very seriously, otherwise he'll think this behavior is tolerated and that will lead to a very dark future for both him and everyone around him. If he'd do something like this to his own sister, he'd do it to anybody. If he doesn't face severe consequences now, other people will get hurt and he'll likely face even worse consequences in the future when he becomes even more violent and / or he assaults somebody who will want to see him suffer for his actions.