By BlazefireSaber - 07/07/2015 03:59 - United States - Norfolk

Today, I'm sitting in the ER with a broken finger, all because I beat my little brother in a Wii game. He ran over and twisted my finger, saying, "Now how are you going to beat me, cunt?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 517
You deserved it 2 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you answer with "with my unbroken fist"?

19990231 29

You still won the most important victory. Never forget it.

Comments

i wouldnt have let that bitch touch my finger, and then held him upsidown till he begged for mercy and admitted he was a little bitch. sorry your brother is a bit of a tosspot OP.

My immediate reaction he really needs a beating, and not at video games. On further reflection, what he really needs is help. He clearly has an anger issue, and it may also be a symptom of something more serious. Such behavior is going to hurt him when he grows up. Your parents need to take issue. Also sorry about your finger :) Hope it heals OK.

maybe you should punch him with your cast on..

I am sorry but what a ******* asshole

By slapping him across the face with the other hand. What the hell is wrong with kids these days and lack of discipline. I'm well aware that there are ways to discipline a child without hitting them but sometimes you need to take extreme measures. Snapping their sibling's finger whilst cussing at them over a game? It should not be tolerated, at all.

Tsukiyomi 16

I think your brother needs some help!