By BlazefireSaber - 07/07/2015 03:59 - United States - Norfolk

Today, I'm sitting in the ER with a broken finger, all because I beat my little brother in a Wii game. He ran over and twisted my finger, saying, "Now how are you going to beat me, cunt?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 517
You deserved it 2 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you answer with "with my unbroken fist"?

19990231 29

You still won the most important victory. Never forget it.

Comments

Why's everyone hating on the kid. He raged, it happens.

MzZombicidal 36

Because he broke her ******* finger over a video GAME? I've been a gamer since I could hold a controller and I would never, ever get physical with someone over a virtual world. How dumb can you be to defend those actions?

@115: If your rage has this sort of consequences, you have issues.

Are you serious? How old is your brother?

My brother and I were playing Mario Kart. To beat him on the last course of the circuit (mushroom gorge), I hit him with a green shell and passed him at the last moment. I celebrated with a little squeal but he decided to celebrate by fracturing my index finger.

Should have known it was Mario Kart. That game is infamous for causing the worst rage. Yet another example to add to the list.

MzZombicidal 36

Your brother is in severe need of anger management and no video games for a while. If he can't handle losing at something that will not affect his life, I'm worried about how he'll handle loss elsewhere. Glad you're though okay, OP! And congrats on your video game victory. Lol!

Unless your little bro is way bigger than you, you should have shit fury all over him until he drowned in it. He broke your ******* finger, not your balls. Man up.

MzZombicidal 36

Considering OP is a woman: no balls. Also, if my little brother suddenly ran over and twisted my finger to the point of it breaking, I'm pretty sure I'd be in too much shock and pain to react immediately. Later on, sure. Right when it's happening? Probably not.

"with a baseball bat while your sleeping" is an appropriate reaponce

Uh with a baseball bat ya sack of shit

Sounds like a little brat needs to be taught some respect

You should have broken his whole hand.