By superman21 - 28/09/2014 22:55 - Ireland

Today, I'm on the last day of my honeymoon in Ireland. My wife and I have an amazing hotel room and a huge bed. She's passed out drunk and if I even touch her, she needs the bucket next to our bed. So much for finishing our week on a "fun" note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 299
You deserved it 6 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well if you drink like the Irish you have to face the consequences! sorry op

what he really meant was so much for the pussy she promised me tonight Lol

Comments

Honestly man, it is Ireland. Enjoy the liquor for now, you can get to lick-er later. Seriously though, that must be a bitch of a time :P

As someone who lives in Northern Ireland, I'm generally offended by the "lol you're in Ireland bro everyone is drunk there"

It took us a *long time* to build this stereotype, so don't go wrecking it. :-)

I don't think all the Irish are drunk. But I know that if I went to Ireland, I sure as hell would get wasted at least one night while I was there. That's how I see it. Not drinking in Ireland would be like not swimming when you go to the Caribbean. At least from a tourist perspective.

64, what do you mean it took US. You live in America, or are you one of the Americans that are all "40% English, 20% Irish, 10% French, and 30% German"? How I see it, the only reason us Irish have the stereotype is because we invented whiskey.

Hopefully you'll look back on it later and be able to laugh. Did you at least have fun on the rest of the honeymoon? That's what matters.

OP did your bride go off drinking by herself. You are meant to look after her in sickness as well as health. Looks like you helped the sickness do now you get yo look after her

Oh.. Poor guy. Sorry she had a little to much drinking on your last day so you're going to be in a fowl mood all the way home and start the marriage off with a dumb fight. Fywl

Um he never mentioned fighting. I think you're reading this in your own voice because there is an equal chance he is being light hearted about this story.

coralcat 1

If she's passed out you shouldn't be touching her - she can't give consent.

Ianamis 6

That's his wife and it is his honeymoon consent is assumed until anything else is said. I swear people like you are huge buzzkills and probably have never had sex in your life.

Good point, #82. Consent = a yes, not the absence of no. And yes, married people are subject to this rule - rape is still rape, even after vows are exchanged.

rocker_chick23 27

Spousal rape is illegal. Just because they are married, doesn't mean he can have sex with her without her consent.

Wen you look back on your honeymoon, I hope you remember all the fun you had rather than the one night you didn't get laid. I kind of feel sorry for her if she has to be married to someone so shortsighted.

She will see this someday, somehow...and you will Never get laid again... good luck.

You married a human being, you didn't purchase a flesh-light! I hope you read this back and see how selfish it sounds.