Boozehound alert

By guiltyschuldig49 - 25/04/2020 23:00

Today, I'm exhausted. For the second time, my fiancé and I have pulled my future sister-in-law off the pavement naked and drunk at 3 a.m. and couldn't find the purse or glasses she had with her. She’s hungover and has completely blacked out what happened. Never again giving her a place to crash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 645
You deserved it 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

She needs help. I recommend a 12-step program. Seriously. But she needs to realize and admit she has a problem. Best of luck to you and to her. Good thing she at least has her family to support her and hopefully nothing serious happens before she realizes she needs help.

She sounds like fun! What's her #? [/sarcasm]

Comments

I agree. You can't trust your fiancé around that!

That's true. Your fiance and her ARE siblings....

Not necessarily, she could be the fiancé's brother's wife. *cue up the **** music*

rotflqtms_ 21

Her future sister in law? I'm not related to my sister's husband's brother. but her husband is my brother in law. He is her brother in law, but by no law is he related to me. Neither is his kid even though the kid is my sister's nephew...in law, Haha. That's how I see it at least... I haven't found anything giving him or his kid a name other than my Sister's brother in law's kid, or my sister's husband's brother's kid. I have been looking too, Haha. Especially when I was explaining that I was babysitting the kid to people and tried to explain the relation.

Marcella1016 31

She needs help. I recommend a 12-step program. Seriously. But she needs to realize and admit she has a problem. Best of luck to you and to her. Good thing she at least has her family to support her and hopefully nothing serious happens before she realizes she needs help.

Next step is an intervention with an ultimatum: go to treatment (detox, treatment facility, or meetings: whatever your fiancé’s family thinks is best) or the family is cutting her off. And the most important step, follow through!

You (the two of you) are gonna have to let her find rock bottom. It won't be pretty, she might get hurt, and there will be lots of crying. As long as she has the option of y'all picking her up she has no reason to change.

She sounds like fun! What's her #? [/sarcasm]

bloopaloop 27

Somebody come git’er she’s dancin’ like a stripper.