By Anonymous - 27/08/2012 18:20 - United States - Burlington

Today, I'm apparently so desperate for companionship that my body has subconsciously synced my period with the girl who works in the cubicle adjacent to mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 393
You deserved it 2 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You realize that your desperate need for companionship and the cycle sync are unrelated, right? Women who work or live in close proximity often experience synced menstrual periods. So, you're not special. Sorry.

Comments

Your body is trying to help you make friends! Get over there and share a hello and a box of tampons!

coolbrony12 3

Just like twilight sparkle! Only Celestia not OPs body. And instead of tampons the elements of harmony.

coolbrony12 3

Just like twilight sparkle! Only Celestia not OPs body. And instead of tampons the elements of harmony.

Take some chocolate to share to work and make a new friend.

That happens naturally. It doesn't mean you're desperate for companionship. Look it up.

jenniiienyc 5

Oh no. I hope that doesn't mean you're desperate for companionship. Mine is synced with my moms and best friends'. I must be one lonely girl.

One day, in the not too distant future, ALL uteruses will become synched, creating some kind of super evil uterine faction... Or was that just on an episode of the twilight zone??? Haha

RedPillSucks 31

Cool A hive uterus. Men would hide in caves during the hive cycle. The entire world be bitches.

At least you know who always has a spare tampon, just in case ;)

i_dunno 3

Periods sync up. It's nothing to do with being desperate for companionship. It's just a hormone thing. :)

Quite possibly the most awkward thing I've ever read..... *flips through 50 Shades of Grey* *facepalm*