By Fatty Fatty Fatso - 05/05/2013 00:41 - United States - Somers

Today, I learned that my mother counts my jeans as two pairs when she counts how many she's putting in for a load of wash. I've gotten that fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 637
You deserved it 39 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Misswildsides 22

If you're not happy with that, it's time to take control of your life and start exercising and get healthy. Best of luck to you, Op.

TheDrifter 23

Look at it as your jeans receiving special treatment, only half as many crammed into the washer.

Comments

Who's fault is that? Use this shit to motivate yourself!

chocolatechocha 8

All the "just" coming from skinny people...because it truly is "just" THAT easy.... And here comes the: "actually it is "just" stop.." Or "my mom/aunt.." Remember, not everyone is alike and over eating depending on the person can be a form of addiction and similar to telling a crackhead to "JUST" stop smoking crack. Look it up skinnies!

Making up excuses isn't going to cut it. Most people will just lose weight if they start eating healthier and excercising. Speaking from personal experience, I used to make excuses and didn't do anything. The moment I got my shit together I lost weight. I feel great ever since.

CharresBarkrey 15

58 - Your whole comment is summed up in one phrase you used: "Speaking from personal experience..." So, what about the people who had an experience different than yours? There IS an actual, physical, food addiction much like drug addiction. For those people, it's not solved by getting their 'shit together' or stopping their excuses. They need medical and psychiatric help.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that most people are overweight due to psychological issues, illnesses and genetical inheritance? People tend to get larger by eating more calories than they burn, by burning more calories than you consume you'll drop in weight. I think this is the case by 9/10 people who are overweight. And even if you are overweight because you "inherited it", is that a valid reason to just complain and sit on your arse all day? One could at least try?

Be proud of who you are op, if youre not proud then change

I am not trying to be mean here, but letting yourself go was a CHOICE. I say this from personal experience. At 15 years old I weighed 287 pounds. I looked in the mirror everyday and hated myself. The only reason I didn't kill myself was because I was afraid I would be in pain. One day I made the CHOICE that I was done. I started exercising and eating right. Within 2 months I lost 96 pounds. Today at 21, I haven't gone past 130 because I CHOOSE to be who I am. And I will never let myself go again. It's a choice that ANYONE can make. You just have to get up and do it.

MeowZebraMeow 7

You lost 96 lbs in two months? Which season of The Biggest Loser were you on!? In all seriousness, good for you, if that's true. However that sounds extremely unhealthy and an unrealistic amount of weight to lose in such a short period of time.

#37 That's really hard to believe but mad props to you all the same

Tell that old skinny bitch to keep washing and keep the comments to herself ;)

#39 shut the **** up and go sit down

Your legs were meant to run. Use them.

I can't believe how rude you guys are. I hope you all gain thirty pounds.

#41 Sure I'll let you know when I do

It's called honesty, and I don't think we should gain thirty pounds just because we don't support people who can't put their fork down.

Thank you for your comment it's nice to have someone one my side amongst all of of these rude people.

Ummmm, #41 and #44 you DO know this is FML not a support group, right??

Um. 41 IS 44. They have the same username!

Maybe your mother should've brought you up with a healthier diet and mindset, shouldn't she? FYL

She sounds old enough to take care of that herself at this point, I think it's a YDI.