By Fatty Fatty Fatso - 05/05/2013 00:41 - United States - Somers

Today, I learned that my mother counts my jeans as two pairs when she counts how many she's putting in for a load of wash. I've gotten that fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 637
You deserved it 39 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Misswildsides 22

If you're not happy with that, it's time to take control of your life and start exercising and get healthy. Best of luck to you, Op.

TheDrifter 23

Look at it as your jeans receiving special treatment, only half as many crammed into the washer.

Comments

Well they are a "pair" of jeans... :D

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one.

westboundcali 13

Actually, that's a very common thing to do. My mother has done all her life, even when I was a scrawny 70 pound kid.

vanessa09865 23

People might hate me for saying this but I am very proud that YDI button was hit more times than the FYL button on this post. Honestly, someone's weight is in there own hands. If her mom is buying unhealthy food, ask for different food or don't eat it and get your own damn food. Also, if you got a problem with what your mom says when she does your jeans, do your own laundry. It's not that hard and is an important life skill. Seems like this "Fatty Fatty Fatso" needs to be like her own jeans and support her fat ass. BAM let the (-) thumbing ensue

I've always hated people who're fat because of their life style but they cry when someone brings it up (not saying the OP cried). It just gets to me because, well, if they don't like being fat, they should, maybe... GO FOR A F###ING JOG?!

vanessa09865 23

i'm with you man, i mean for the most part. if i see a fat person, my immediate thought it "ew" but i dont hate them if i become friends with them

I never hate people because they're fat. I just hate it when people have a solution and don't use it. That can apply to any situation.

carminecris89 13

Time to do something about it then.

Everyone saying YDI needs to get off their high horse. We don't know OP's situation - she could have a medical problem, she may be exercising and dieting daily but have slow metabolism, have no time to exercise due to work or other activities, or any number of things. Face facts - not everyone on this planet can be the size of a toothpick, even if they try so hard they get themselves to the point of serious health problems (even eating disorders). So before you judge, consider this - you know nothing about what heavier people go through daily, whether it be their job, exercise routine, diet, or personal life. Stop clicking YDI just because OP is "fat" - that clearly shows that people only accept one type of body in society and it's total bullshit.

Most of the people here are not even calling the person. Rather they are stating that if the person who wrote this is unhappy with their weight level (Which based on this FML, they are) that they should do something about it. Even if the person has medical issues, there are still things they can do to change this. This has nothing to do with people accepting or not accepting the person's body type. Instead has to do with the person who wrote this being unhappy and none accepting of their own body type.

Since most chances of being over weight are caused by things that can be helped, I am going to have to say YDI. Not for being "fat" but for being "fat" and complaining about it. If this news bothered you so much, get off of FML, stop whining and do something to work towards fixing it. I am not saying you are or not fat. I am simply stating that if your weight is bothering to do something about it. Even with medical or other issues there is things you can do to change this most of the time.

don't think of your shelf ass and back fat as a result of you being lazy.... maybe there are a few dozen cameras pointed at you. They say a camera can add 10 lbs.