By yourwifelovesme - 04/06/2019 12:00

Today, my dad was folding laundry. He came across a pair of jeans and asked who they belonged to. My mom said, “Those are definitely mine. The knees are worn out.” Thanks for that mental image mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 551
You deserved it 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She may have meant from cleaning or other chores. The problem seems to be from your own mindset.......

Maybe she's just gardening a lot. Even if not, loosen up, you didn't get delivered by the stork you know.

Comments

Maybe she's just gardening a lot. Even if not, loosen up, you didn't get delivered by the stork you know.

My wife says aliens abandoned her when it comes up in conversation.

She may have meant from cleaning or other chores. The problem seems to be from your own mindset.......

Most women wear jeans when they are doing work like gardening or cleaning. For pleasure they might not wear anything at all.

mr_dinzaster 16

That’s it someone check her knees

Good thing they didn’t mention the gooey napkins in the pockets with the local truck stop logo.

So your mom has old jeans, or wears her jeans for doing house work, yard work etc, and your first thought is that your mom is talking about blowing your dad? I have jeans with the knees all worn out. That doesn't mean I'm giving tons of head dude. You need to grow up and stop blaming others for your dirty mind and jumping to conclusions.

SaucierGirl 20

Mine used to always be worn out because I fell down a lot. There are plenty of reasons for worn knees

Tell Dad you bought them that way. Seems to be the fashion trend right now. Either or tell Dad you pray a lot.