By Fatty Fatty Fatso - 05/05/2013 00:41 - United States - Somers

Today, I learned that my mother counts my jeans as two pairs when she counts how many she's putting in for a load of wash. I've gotten that fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 637
You deserved it 39 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Misswildsides 22

If you're not happy with that, it's time to take control of your life and start exercising and get healthy. Best of luck to you, Op.

TheDrifter 23

Look at it as your jeans receiving special treatment, only half as many crammed into the washer.

Comments

perdix 29

Your mom should be putting less food in your trough instead of whining about all the plus-size clothes she has to wash.

Most teens are able to make their own choices in food, if OPs mom does the grocery shopping maybe asking her not to bring home the junk food would be a start. But snacking on terrible foods plays a big role, so im thinking it was a choice to eat those foods instead of healthy foods

It's incredibly difficult to change the habits you were brought up on. You can't just wake up one day and suddenly have a new lifestyle. People like you will never understand how hard is, no matter how much you think you do.

What do you mean "people like me"? And btw if someone is frustrated enough they will at least try to find a way, it's about will power and motivation not making excuses

Your mother sounds insensitive. I've been where you are OP. My mother is very overweight and I was brought up on her diet. Struggled with my weight all of my life. Finally, around 16/17 I decided to take action instead of feeling sorry for myself. Education is key and going about it in a responsible manner ensures long-term success. It's scary because you're going up against yourself and often we're our own worst enemy. It's not simply going on a diet but it's an overall lifestyle choice. It takes a while for you to learn to discipline yourself and get out of old habits. But once you realise how much better you feel, how you've improved in several aspects and feel how awesome it is to be high on adrenaline, then you'll feel so much better for it. Sure, you'll slip up and binge on junk, or get a little lazy. Just pick yourself back up and keep going!

skyeyez9 24

What worries me is OP morbidly obese, or a normal size and her mom a size 0....and mom considers any pair of jeans bigger than size 6 "two pair."

Hard to judge when it comes to one's weight. It really happens that sometimes people gain weight regardless of their diet. It doesn't hurt to try eating healthier and hitting the gym though.

It's time to start eating healthy and working out! If u don't like it, do something about it.

Atchoo 8

Sure, it's a wake-up call, but what's with your mother's obsession with counting the jeans as she puts them in the washer? Can she not tell when it's full by looking, or does she do that to make sure they all come out again?

i was just thinking that, i don't know anyone who counts out the items of clothes. i just feel how much room is left. p.s. bless you :P

YDI, start taking care of yourself.

Your mother deserves it. If you're that obese and you're her child and living with her eating the food that she makes, it's all on her to keep you healthy. What she's done to you is child abuse. You should be taken away and given to a family that actually cares about your health. I know your pain...

WhisperSoflty 20

You are such a moron. OP is most likely a teenager/young adult. There's nothing stopping her from working out and limiting her intake of shitty food. Maybe instead of blaming her mother, she should take some damn responsibility for her own body.

If she can type coherently she can take care of herself. Who's to say that OP isn't a 20-something who lives with her parents? Moron.