Get the message

By thelandofoz - 14/10/2009 14:36 - United States

Today, I noticed that my clothes had shrunk. My mother seemed to be having trouble with the new washer and dryer so I tried to show her exactly how they work. After my explanation she said, "I know how they work. I shrank your clothes to give you some incentive to lose all that belly you got." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 885
You deserved it 7 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cloudy_fml 0

Since you obviously seem to know how to work the washer and dryer, maybe you should be doing your own laundry...

I doubt your mom is in perfect shape. Shrink her clothes and tell her you were returning the favor. Also try to save up and move out if your old enough to do so.

Comments

suaveneanderthal 0

lol you really didn't think your mom knew how to use the washer and dryer that she probably bought? fyl

Actually some people do have problems with it, especially old ladies at the laundromat hahaha _______________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

perdix 29

I think you mean "belly" (As I am reading this, it says "bell" which makes no ******* sense, I hope it gets edited soon.) She's probably told you about your paunch and you've ignored her. Now she's upping the ante by shrinking your clothes. Just hope she doesn't come at you when you're sleeping with one of those Home Liposuction machines they sell on QVC!

perdix 29
Cloudy_fml 0

Since you obviously seem to know how to work the washer and dryer, maybe you should be doing your own laundry...

Mirandals 0

But you shouldn't act like your mother's an idiot and show her "how to operate the washer" because you don't like the way your laundry turned out when you obviously know how to do it yourself. Grow up and wash your own clothes and don't complain when your mother is nice enough to do them for you, even if you are overweight and she wanted to remind you. Tools. (both of you!)

You wouldn't be fat if you got up and did shit around the house and outside world like maybe.. doing your own laundry and riding a ******* bike.

rairai897 0

u can b the perfect weight but ppl would think differently and plus u dont kno how they look so u cant say that, best logical thing to say is FYL

Lol, it's bad enough when your peers mess with your self-esteem; but your own mother? That's when you know your life is F'd.

I doubt your mom is in perfect shape. Shrink her clothes and tell her you were returning the favor. Also try to save up and move out if your old enough to do so.

Shuinoshina 0

No, that's when you know you need to let go of mommy's tit and do your own laundry 8|. I mean for ****'s sake. I've been doing mine since I was 15, and even before than I'd have to help out by doing a load or two. YDI, OP, for taking advantage of your mom. Get off your ass and go clean the kitchen.

M13LO 0

some people would ask for pics but I don't think anyone would want to see that

Don't get even with the old bat, get ahead. You slap me, I brake your arm. You insult me, I kill your cat. That's the Chicago way.

Unless her mother is a fitness nazi :/ Either way, BIG bitch. Cut her clothes up to return the favour

Mx_Rider 6

do your own laundry mommys boy ydi enough said im going to jack in the box