By captainkevineff - 11/03/2010 14:44 - United States

Today, I learned that even though they say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, it doesn't keep him from putting a Q-tip up your ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 947
You deserved it 3 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

birds_fml 7

It will if you put the apple up your ass. Then there'll be no room for a qtip.

blaaaaakely 0

just pretend it's Angelina Jolie.

Comments

Urban Dictionary? 1. A large, brutish creature of European myth, often lacking in intelligence. Sometimes compared to the Japanese oni. 2. A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence. Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places. 1. "AAAAAAHH, it's a troll!" "Protect the women and children! Grab your torches!" 2. "AAAAAAHH, it's a troll!" "****head... we banned him five times and he keeps making new accounts about how he pwns all and that he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>j00!" I agree though.. I wouldn't say that's what she's doing.

How is she trolling? Lol. I'm so tired of "Today, I had to take care of my own health. FML" Besides. It's a Q-TIP. Maybe you need to be at the doctor's if something that tiny is such a big deal.

PsychoMerk 0

Couldve been worse ;0 Better than being tested for an STD with a Q-Tip going up your peehole like my friend :0.... who is a guy >_>

KurouTenshi 0

haha yeah, that's what my boyfriend said he was gonna do our first time... ...then I suddenly realized it wasn't a Q-tip. no. no, it wasn't a Q-tip at all...

Ahhh, hey doc? My ear is blocked at the other end.

get a ******* life and take a ******* midol bitch

Were you getting a rectal swab? lol! Someone has been getting it from the backdoor :p Naughty naughty

where do u go to the doctor' s snickerdoodle??? shit i don't “expect" that to happen to me. maybe thats why ur so ****** up.…

"Well, if you're going to a doctor's appointment, you can expect to have that sort of thing happen to you." Really?! One of us is going to the wrong doctor because I generally expect mine to stay OUT of certain orifices.