By captainkevineff - 11/03/2010 14:44 - United States

Today, I learned that even though they say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, it doesn't keep him from putting a Q-tip up your ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 943
You deserved it 3 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

birds_fml 7

It will if you put the apple up your ass. Then there'll be no room for a qtip.

blaaaaakely 0

just pretend it's Angelina Jolie.

Comments

What's a Q-TIP? Sounds big, and painful.

Monikabug 9

A q-tip! You clean your ears with them... Cotton on the edge of a little, tiny stick... I can't even explain it. It's a Q-tip! Google it. ツ

Also known as a cotton swab. A narrow stick (usually less than 5mm in diameter) with cotton wound around one or both ends. The stick is often made of wood, plastic, or tightly-wound paper. Commonly used to clean one's ears.

I'm pretty sure he knows what a q-tip is, and he's just makin fun of the op

Monikabug 9

Thank you @72. That is a much better explanation then that I had.

I've never heard of a cotton bud/swab being called a Q-tip, maybe its just an american thing?? (im from the uk)

Monikabug 9

Maybe it is Jakel, I didn't even think about that. Haha, but that is what it is! :)

Seriously, can you stop trolling? Get a life. Please.

That's what you get for marrying a doctor.

Monikabug 9

I'm agreeing with Snick on this one. I don't whine and complain everytime I get a shot or a Pap Smear. You were getting a check-up, for crying out loud.. MAN UP, OP. ツ

perdix 29

Did the doctor have both hands on your shoulders when he inserted the "Q-tip?" Hairy needle-dicks need love, too.

trolling is when you design your response (usually an extreme response) to elicit a response from others It's like 'baiting' I'm not sure that's what she was doing, but...

Monikabug 9

@20, actually Snickerdoodles was NOT trolling, and so this is for you, for using a word that you do not understand, and also for #27 because they asked. The definition of trolling: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. From now on, please use this word appropiately. Snickerdoodles was speaking in reference to the OP's post and therefore was NOT trolling. YOU, 20, are just another hater.