By Anonymous - 27/08/2009 19:28 - United States

Today, I lazily answered the door in my pajamas. It was my elderly neighbor asking to borrow a can opener. Despite the strange and unwarranted scowl she was giving me I obliged. It wasn't until after she had left that I notice my penis was completely sticking out through the flap in my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 948
You deserved it 21 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

screwtaylor 0

Your neighbor secretly liked it. They just haven't seen such a un-saggy, young penis in a long time.

Hopefully every time you walk by her she doesn't wink and lick her lips. I would avoid that neighbor.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
fmlfmlfml15 0

I don't know how you wouldnt notice the breeze

Gavik 0

This happens to me a lot. There's no wind in my house. We don't all live in African Townships.

Is your penis really that small to not notice these things?..... geez, FYL indeed.

i_eat_failure 0

Maybe its so big that it has been used so much he lost feeling in it? hence he didnt feel it was sticking out

if that's the case, then fyl still for not having any feeling left.

snnoell_18 1

lol yeah seriously... you're giving CT a bad rep man!

DeadMansCrack 4

You don't always immediately notice..if I'm wearing boxers or something and I have a "wardrobe malfunction" I don't usually notice the exact second it happens. I mean if this guy's junk had been hanging out for an hour I don't get how you wouldn't notice, but I don't think that's the case.

ReasonsToFly 0

It was probably because he was so tired, like it said in the FML. The same thing happens to me once and a while, but never infront of people.

or he could be fat, and not see his penis when he looked down

screwtaylor 0

Your neighbor secretly liked it. They just haven't seen such a un-saggy, young penis in a long time.

lol wow taylor awkward turtle for that one

She's probably so ugly she's never seen one before...like taylor ;)

screwtaylor 0

I've seen many penis' before.. on google. :I Don't judge.

screwtaylor, the plural of penis is penes or penises. You are using the possessive. Penis' means belonging to the penis. If your exposure to penes are solely on the internet, you may be disappointed by real, live ones -- unless you've been trolling at teenypeeny.com, then you'll be overwhelmed!

screwtaylor 0

Thank you for sharing your kind knownledge with me, Plexypoo. How's that six-pack goin' for you?

It's still under enough butter that you'd still like it.

screwtaylor 0

Yup, you know I love them big bellies all up in my face. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_anQ81dzOVXk/RqSa_Qj1H6I/AAAAAAAAAH8/RyE1s5IBqro/s400/beer+belly.jpg I think I found you.

AnaMaree 0

aye yo leave screwtaylor or alone before i screw u

Hopefully every time you walk by her she doesn't wink and lick her lips. I would avoid that neighbor.

kirbz 0

wouldn't you feel ur penis touching ur pants??!!!

Sometimes this happens to my guy friend. When we wake up in the morning, I have to tell him to put it back in his pants or boxers. The little button sometimes slips out of place. Also I have had my boob come out of my swimsuit before at a swimpark, and I did not notice right away.

wowfmlife 0