Quickie

By Anonymous - 18/04/2020 23:00

Spicy
Today, I realised that unless I masturbate about an hour before sex, sex lasts less than 20 seconds, but even after masturbating I’m still lucky to last a single minute. I don’t know how to stop disappointing her, and she’s my first serious girlfriend. I’m pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 162
You deserved it 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go multiple rounds. Cum quickly the first time, and it should take longer the second, or third.

Try to calm down and relax when having sex , you might want to try not thinking as much when you are doing the deed!

Comments

Try to calm down and relax when having sex , you might want to try not thinking as much when you are doing the deed!

Go multiple rounds. Cum quickly the first time, and it should take longer the second, or third.

Sady_Ct 37

You can get condoms that desensitize the male.

Wear a condom. Almost any brand will reduce your sensation so much you will last forever and end up having to fake it. Though your lady friend will be all set.

You could always pleasure her in other ways. At least even before you cum. Lots of ways.

Nhayaa 21

You're not pathetic, you're a premature ejaculator and it actually affects lots of men. As you were told in another comment, go for a second round!

LackyLacy 5

Foreplay does wonders. Use your hands on her body and tease her. Also realize that sex isn't just pumping your penis into someone. If nothing else, talk to her about it. I'm sure she would love to give you pointers. Or sex therapy is a thing to help both of you improve communication about what is expected/realistic.