By galen - 03/06/2009 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with a girl from the bar. We went back to my place and started making out, I took off her shirt and bra and started kissing her breasts. I felt her chest hair tickle my tongue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 003
You deserved it 27 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Either she was a tranny, or you're really exaggerating. You do know that people have body hair, right? As in, the tiny, fuzzy kind? You'd probably better get over that pretty soon or you'll never have sex again.

I agree with 3 and 6. Hair is a natural part of being human. The girls are already expected to shave way more of their bodies than men have to be socially acceptable. I'm sick of hearing about how the hair on girls is disgusting. We shouldn't be rejected or made to go through ridiculously elaborate and time-consuming grooming routines because of it. It's *natural*. Get the **** over it.

Comments

:S.... women aren't completely hairless....

Not FYl and now YDI, women have hair on their bodies too, you moron. Not been with a female before buddy?

fmlalicious4 0

shit. I have hair there, but I dont wanna shave.

speedydrumstix 0

dude peach fuzz is normal shit..it's nasty if you shave it and it turns stubbly though.

I totally thought you were going with a Blink 182 "whats my age again" there

Was it fluffy like cute girl down, or hairy hairy? Are you certain she was a she? How drunk were you when you picked her up? Protip: Judge hookups carefully. Also, #19 ftw.

SOME GIRLS HAVE MORE HAIR THAN OTHERS, GET OVER IT

dangalf 0

now you know why you have to pick up girls at the bar.