By anonymous - 07/01/2011 20:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, while on a six hour flight, someone offered to pay me $20 to swap seats with them. It seemed like a great deal, so I immediately accepted and moved to my new seat. I didn't realize my new neighbor was an old man with a raging boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 126
You deserved it 14 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for not being a little suspicious at all that someone would PAY you $20 to swap seats with them.

PSQ91 6

It's not like he's going to hump you. That's actually pretty fun.

Comments

PuppiesFTW 5

It must be a sign!... a bad one -_-

Expertfail 0

disagree, you got the $20, that's easily worth it..

Lol, well... i dont disagree but it's still YDI, ofc there was a reason they wanted to swap.

Me_iz_a_Bboy 0

What's so wrong with a guy with a boner?....SMH

DudeImBetter 0

I'd do anything for 20 bucks but they should've thrown in a Klondike bar. Anyways I don't see anything bad with sitting next to an old man with a boner, but a raging boner fyl.

il give you another $20 to join me in the mile high club

The_Moustache 6

At least he didn't rape you up OP.

well OP just could have helped him get rid of it... just saying

UnicornsDoExist 0

Totally worth it. YDI for looking down in the first place, you sick ****.

I think you could have 'handled' the situation with a comment or two or three: "You must have had fun during your security pat down." "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me." "Excited about your trip?" Or simply, "Nice boner...congratulations...I'm wet." But unless he was on his way to see his doctor because of an erection lasting more than four hours, you probably didn't have to stare at it the whole trip...unless you wanted to, of course.

And op why are you even looking down there?????

it wasn't over that 20$ was to rub his raging boner intill the old man orgasmed not switch seats

on the upside... you're twenty dollars richer. woohoo!

PSQ91 6

It's not like he's going to hump you. That's actually pretty fun.

I agree. wouldn't one expect something out of the ordinary if one was to offer money for something?

KFCkoolaidWaterm 0

Don't flatter yourself; Maybe he was turned on by the CLOUDS in the sky.

PuppiesFTW 5

It must be a sign!... a bad one -_-

Give the man the 20 to go move somewhere else. Problem solved.

No, give him $10 to move back beside the person who gave you $20.

Yo_daddy 0
FYLDeep 25

YDI for trying to act like you weren't impressed.