By galen - 03/06/2009 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with a girl from the bar. We went back to my place and started making out, I took off her shirt and bra and started kissing her breasts. I felt her chest hair tickle my tongue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 003
You deserved it 27 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Either she was a tranny, or you're really exaggerating. You do know that people have body hair, right? As in, the tiny, fuzzy kind? You'd probably better get over that pretty soon or you'll never have sex again.

I agree with 3 and 6. Hair is a natural part of being human. The girls are already expected to shave way more of their bodies than men have to be socially acceptable. I'm sick of hearing about how the hair on girls is disgusting. We shouldn't be rejected or made to go through ridiculously elaborate and time-consuming grooming routines because of it. It's *natural*. Get the **** over it.

Comments

ASISMason759 0

lol my gf is sooo hot and has the nicest **** ever... but tht sux for u man... lol

Nobody cares about your girlfriend's ****. Quit being a dumbass.

I agree with #10. I don't like hair on myself personally, but it pisses me off that society seems to think its so gross on women, and yet somehow okay for men. Newsflash- hair is not good on anyone

#10, i agree and i am a man. Seriously, what is so unattractive about hair? Apart from the fact that in the 1920s, somebody realized that they could make money off hair removal products and thus decided that hair on women shall be constructed as unattractive. True story. So you felt a hair on a woman, so what? Get over it.

12: Wow, I was expecting that kind of response, but that had to be record time. That assumption is completely unfounded and, as a matter of fact, untrue. And the fact that you expect a girl to *apologize* for her body is sexist and ridiculous--although she probably did, just because we've been cowed into believing that we need to apologize for the natural state of our bodies. That expectation is no more fair or reasonable than to expect a man to apologize for having a small penis. How in the world can we help it? And don't say shaving. We shave our legs and under our arms because that's what society has come to expect, but if a girl has hair in more places than that, there's not much she can do about it. We can't shave our whole goddamn bodies. I repeat my last request: get the **** over it.

Hair is gross because it has a tendency to be dirty. It traps dirt and oil, that's why we have it, but modern humans bathe enough to no longer need it. And absolutely she should apologize, just like a guy should apologize for having a small penis. And everyone who apparently doesn't know what deodorant is needs to go spend the rest of their life in quarantine.

You want to tell me why you think a guy should apologize for having a small penis?! While I am waiting for a response I will be plotting...

OP, Raise your standards for everyone's sake... please.

Remember, when in a bar... It's better to get a 2 at 10 than a 10 at 2.... Trust me

hahayou12345 0

#13 I hear thy. My ex has the fines pairs of **** I have ever seen, and the fact that porbably now some fat douche has his greasy fingers on them makes me rage. But theres a reason shes my ex, and I don`t miss that ***** one bit except for her ****. Oh and OP: FYL so hard. Boob hair? WTF?!

urbwzrd 0

man! it happened to me also! #18, you may never know! her breasts were perfect, except a few details!