By galen - 03/06/2009 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with a girl from the bar. We went back to my place and started making out, I took off her shirt and bra and started kissing her breasts. I felt her chest hair tickle my tongue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 003
You deserved it 27 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Either she was a tranny, or you're really exaggerating. You do know that people have body hair, right? As in, the tiny, fuzzy kind? You'd probably better get over that pretty soon or you'll never have sex again.

I agree with 3 and 6. Hair is a natural part of being human. The girls are already expected to shave way more of their bodies than men have to be socially acceptable. I'm sick of hearing about how the hair on girls is disgusting. We shouldn't be rejected or made to go through ridiculously elaborate and time-consuming grooming routines because of it. It's *natural*. Get the **** over it.

Comments

icanhazlizard, you are my hero of the day!

Why must people write fmls from the other persons perspective? Its not funny!

Anybody who says YDI is jealous. Anyway, I wouldn't call this an FML because you still got laid... didn't you?

TheBrunetteDevil 0

i agree with 3, 6, and 10. wtf, people DO have tiny little fuzzy kinds of hair. and #12, go f yourself, #10 is just TRYING to make a point.

#66 thinks he/she is clever with words but can't spell aesthetic! The OP is quite justified in having a sexual preference for hairless breasts, and unless he's a virgin picking up a girl in a bar then he's probably seen small blonde hairs before and isn't talking about that. My guess is she was a bit hairier than average. To everyone that thinks they're really mature and grown up for enjoying hairy breasts, you should grow up and respect someone's opinion to find certain things unattractive! Bloody puritans

robbyrabbit 0

just to let you know...boob hair happens. especially if you're someone who's not all white. so if you ever wanted a naturally tan girl...and not one that is incredibly fake tan...you better get over it. that's just how they come.

I bet it wasn't even proper chest hair like how men have chest hair I bet it was just soft and the normal kind that human beings have all over their body OP get the **** over yourself because if it was more than normal then it probably wasn't a woman.

UGADawg08 1

You deserve it for hooking up with women at a bar. You'll never find a meaningful relationship with a functional human being there.

nikki1001 0

#27: Prude much? Chest hair on girls typically isn't long enough to "tickle [someone's] tongue" so I'm thinking the complaint here is not hair on her breasts, but unusually long hair on her breasts. There IS a difference and I can see how something like that could totally kill the mood.