By eyeleanify - 10/12/2010 08:12 - United States

Today, I hit a car while trying to park. Assuming that no one saw, I moved my car and parked somewhere else. Hours later I get a call from the university police. While backing up to go to the police station I hit another car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 745
You deserved it 55 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tboudre 0

if you can't park, then you shouldn't drive!

Comments

go to an empty lot and practice parking, u practice u wont hit cars

Reality_bites 14

Bloody hell, its drivers like you that give women the reputation they cant drive! Really hope the same thing happens to your car, see how you like it when you have to pay to fix the damage someone else caused! Asshole.

What the ****? Honestly, you are worse than a teen driving with no license. You really thought you were that "hood" to just ******* hit and run as if nobody would know? Then, you want to hit another car? Majority of accidents when backing up is the other person's fault, but in your case, it was probably another parked ******* car. I hope the police revoke your license, and you have to ride a bike to your university; ******* dumbass.

OMG OP IS A WOMEN LOLZ WOMEN CANT DRIVE LOLOLOLOLOLOOL **** all of you saying this. Every single one of you should go swim in eel infested waters, you ******* sexist creeps. I'm not defending OP, because people like her give other decent women drivers a bad name. She needs to give her car to charity and get on the goddamned bus for the rest of her life. But you sexist motherfuckers need to shut your goddamned pie holes and learn some respect for the gender that birthed and took care of your sorry asses.

xstolix 1

I laughed reading all the women driver comments. I know that not every single man or women drives like this but its funny to see people fall into their stereo type

faniilein 0

you suck at it. just burn down your license and take the bus next time.

skyeyez9 24

Women are better drivers imo. When I was an MP stationed at ft bragg, 9 out of 10 fatality car crashes, there was a male behind the wheel. Most drunk drivers we arrested were male. Women are less likely to engage in risky behavior that result in crashes: drag racing, running right thru stop signs, erratic lane switching and drunk driving.

this isnt about reckless driving, its about bad driving. Women are worse drivers, men drive drunk, drive aggressively, or stupidly to the point of accidents more, but women simply make wrong decisions driving more often. This is obviously opinion and not fact, but no ones saying that men are super safe drivers, they do cause many fatal accidents, but women are simply terrible at everyday simple driving

Did you leave a note on the second car? Didn't think so. I'm the kind of person who sees that and leaves a note on the victim's car with the license plate number of the coward who couldn't drive.

MokaMoon 0

Should have just been honest. Would have been a bit better, and by a bit I really mean a lot better. Yup..

masked812 0

cut up ur license we dont need people like you on the road!!!