By sportyhusband - 20/01/2010 03:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I heard the sounds of women grunting in the living room. My husband knows I don't like him to watch porn, so I confronted him. He was masturbating to professional Women's tennis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 159
You deserved it 26 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They play with balls more than you do, apparently.

I guess now you have to take women's tennis away from, which leads to him teeing off to women's golf, which eventually leads to him polishing his pin to "women's" bowling. The masculine women of women's bowling makes an easy transition into homosexuality which leads to a divorce. Let your husband watch normal **** so that we can put a stop to this.

Comments

YDI for being disappointed when your husband took the only remaining venue when you forbade him to watch ****.

Yes if he already told her he was horny and she knocked him down - no if he didn't even bother first.

I guess now you have to take women's tennis away from, which leads to him teeing off to women's golf, which eventually leads to him polishing his pin to "women's" bowling. The masculine women of women's bowling makes an easy transition into homosexuality which leads to a divorce. Let your husband watch normal **** so that we can put a stop to this.

rasellersjr 0

absoloutely brilliant, don't be such a bitch op

You should play tenis mabye hes into amature 2 

YDI. He should leave you, since you're too insecure to deal with him watching ****. Lighten up. Maybe you should watch **** and learn to **********, then your husband would be easier to swallow. ;)

drgnsf8 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ah the hypocrisy. Ejaculation is a normal bodily function. If he feels the need to jerk off, he is taking care of a basic bodily function, so unless his wife wants to constantly take care of those needs, she should let him **********. It is healthy and normal. Clearly his wife doesn't care to put his needs in front of her own, since she is too immature to understand that some people have larger sex drives, and do in fact **********. It sounds like he's making an attempt to compromise by not watching pornography when he jerks off. His wife should quit being so insanely controlling and discuss it with him instead of whining about it on FML.

You just told a woman to leave her husband because he masturbates. You fail at male.

waterynuggets 0

LOL @ "You fail at male." Nice one

zendaddy0 0

hey I can tell your future you will marry a guy and make him your slave controlling him with sex and not letting him masterbait until he leaves you or commits suicide but that's just me

Good for you? If he wants to ********** because his needs aren't bring fulfilled that's his business!!

what the hell is the problem with women and their feminism , I'm a female and I don't care if my boyfriend jerks to a woman on a computer screen, it's not like he is cheating on me

emmmilyyy 0

wow you are a shitty wife, not letting him watch ****. WTF is wrong with you

MAN, do you deserve it, OP. **** is not evil—lighten up and let him watch. Just for good measure, go read the Savage Love archives while you're at it.

Fumbles88 0

YDI and more - if you're not going to give him what he wants then you should at least let him do it himself! I bet you're a selfish bitch who expects him to go down on you all the time and then never return the favor! Selfish bitches like you make me ******* sick.

Oh Vanessa Williams. OMG Vanessa Williams. OMG I came.

perdix 29

Vanessa Williams is an actress and a former Miss America. Jacking off while thinking about her is pretty obvious and easy. You meant VENUS Williams, and if you can manage to come with her in mind, you must be beating it like it owed you money!

rasellersjr 0

rofl "beating it like it owes you money"