By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 08:25 - United States

Today, I heard my asshole neighbor had died of a stroke. I was outside and said, "Well it's about goddamn time!" I turned around to see his wife walking her dog and staring deep into my soul. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 119
You deserved it 68 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ctlnaaia71 8

I hope people say that abput you when YOU die. That's a shitty thing to say. YDI.

Comments

My step-grandad is a complete prick, and when he had a stroke, I didn't care in the slightest, but those are the sort of thoughts you have to keep to yourself. YDI.

tjarvis4338 0

Are you sure you're not the asshole neighbor?

Evii_fml 5

Well you're not very nice >:[ ... It should've been you (evil laugh) Muahahahaha!

Clearly, you're the one who's an a**hole. Seriously, who hears someone has died and the first thing they can think to say is something so dreadful? I hope you've learned your lesson.

this is funny. you both deserve it. you for being an insensitive prick and for the neighbor being an asshole.

Why do I get the feeling the guy was only an a**hole in OP's opinion because he didn;t do everything possible to make OP's life easier, I mean he sin of all sins, might not have leant a lawnmower at one point. /sarcasm seriously, the kind of person the OP seems to be? quite likely the neighbour was just a normal person.

Doc_Holliday 0

You're a prick. :/ And this is more like F the wife's life. Her husband died and she's stuck with an asshole for a neighbour.